All Right You Turkeys 11/22/23

Rate this topic

Happy Turkey Day to all my fellow Merkans. 

Tomorrow is just another day in la France but I will enjoy it vicariously with you as you celebrate with your families. 

Normally Wall Street pre-celebrates, and it's beginning to look that way on the hourly chart of the ES, 24 hour S&P futures, just before 8 AM ET. The 1 day cycle projection looks like 4560-65. If successful, that would imply a conventional measured move target of 4580-85. 

But let's not jump the gun. The market has reached an area of major resistance for the next 50 points. The first pivot level obstacle is 4557. Clear that, and more upside should follow. Don't clear it and be ready to wallow.  Room to Run

12d3ew

For moron the markets, see:

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jorma said:

That's right. Here Is the Doctor circa 77 in his leisure suit next to his hot Chevy Vega.

leisure suit.jpg

My senior picture had me in that exact suit, except it was in light yellow. An open collar shirt-in lime green-and brown lace ups with wing tip and brougeing, done in both suede and leather with a inch heel completed the style statement.🤩

While mega-cap tech stocks like Nvidia drove the big three indexes higher in the first half of the year, the equal-weight S&P 500 index is up 7.6% this month. That's a positive sign for strategists that were worried about a lack of breadth in this year's rally.