Diming the Channel 1/32/24

Rate this topic

Yesterday, I guessed at a downtrend channel on the ES S&P 500 24 hour fuguetures chart, based on a double secret probation formula that I use from time to time, about which if I told you I would have to shoot you. 😂😂😂

Anyway, it worked, and the market turned on a dime, dzackly where it was spose to.  A triple spport point. 

Now the issue is, will it stop at the top of that selfsame channel, which comes in at 4875 at 7 AM NY time, and 4870 as of the opening half hour of regular trading. If it breaks that, then yesterday's selloff was just the usual false first move following the FOMC 3 ring circus, and off we go to ever higher levels. 

On the other hand, if this trendline sticks, bears could be in business. I doubt it, but will let the market tell us. Simple enough. Above 4875 at the open, bulls win. Otherwise, bears have a chance. I won't say they win. They never win. 

For reference, the position of the hourly oscillators looks similar to January 17.  But The Danger Is that the Rally is Narrowly Based. 

138w7a

For moron the markets, see:

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic