That Time of the Month 11/3/23

Rate this topic

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Typical bear market rally. It'll take until Thursday for all the shortz to be squeezed out, then LTFO. 

The Texas Ranger Rally ..... 50 + years and finally a Championship (World Series)

US Baseball Record for futiliy....to a degree.....

Same old, same old... the crooks on Wall (with the help of the talking heads) telling the same tired rosy stories... "the fed is done, the bottom is in, soft landing, this time it's different, ect... always ending with "must purchase stocks (at any gross over-valuation) or get left behind"... sad that the sheeple keep falling for it but, it is what it is...

When the retail investors refuse to buy, regardless of how undervalued the markets... the bottom will finally be in...

11 hours ago, fxfox said:

Moeller Mersk and Hapag Lloyd charts say global recession

in my opinion, you are confusing the recession with the building of excess capacity. there are far too many containers, just as there are far too many logistics companies. This is regularly written about by a couple of people I follow. It is simply the result of lockdowns. It is not the fault of lack of demand.

3 hours ago, SiP said:

in my opinion, you are confusing the recession with the building of excess capacity. there are far too many containers, just as there are far too many logistics companies. This is regularly written about by a couple of people I follow. It is simply the result of lockdowns. It is not the fault of lack of demand.

I think it is a mix of both overcapacity and lack of demand. The Baltic Dry Index didnt just go down. It collapsed.

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

Yes

Quite tricky now. It does not feel like just another short squeeze without follow thru. Quite some issues did test the 200 or other important technical stuff from above and then bombed higher from that level.

The October candle could very well have been a bear trap.

Just a guess: The January 2024 candle will be a bull trap.