Market Down the Tubes Looks for Terminal Way Out

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Exactly as forecast publicly a year ago. 

Yes. One of the VERY few. Congratulation, that was very good and througout 22 your calls regarding rates  were outstanding! 😎

Your problem: You are the Wendy‘s among analcysts: Your burger tastes better and is better, but McDonald‘s makes the big buck 😂

Can‘t take that guy seriously anymore. Hes obviously paid by the american and asian car industry.

I have BMW‘s since over 10 years, never had any problem. Mercedes, BMW, Audi are they best cars on earth. Period.

I mean that guy has the nerves to recommend a Jeep Grand Cherokee? 😂🤯😂

Has this schtick run its course yet?

It's an honest question. I remember way-y-y-y back in the day when Wndy would post details about warehouses in Riverside. It was interesting stuff to me, but then, that's probably some sort of unintended sad confessional.

And I know Sandy likes them, because of their regional content.

Did you know today was a historic day?

Anyway, this whole thing evolved somewhat as a lark, but has become for me somewhat a point of focus, because I see opportunity & because I have always wanted to own a chunk of California acreage. If some disaffected pot farmer wants out with all his NorCal pals because it hasn't proved the cash-crop deregulated federally-sanctioned opportunity they'd envisioned, who am I to force them to hold if they are offering discounts to market?

If the right property comes along at the right price, I will gladly relieve them of it.

Anyway... 'tis the season! Hanukkah & Christmas fade into the rearview mirror of 2022. And while Jews & Christians have had cause to disagree on this or that, on one thing they are faithfully united: the sanctity of Jerusalem!

And so, today's farm pays tribute to the Holy Land, given its location on "Jerusalem Grade" (which sounds like a solid name for a pot-strain... but I digress). 

It would seem, perhaps, aggressively priced at $625,000 for a recently built 1,120 square foot 2/1 where alternate energy is required. But the price also reflects...

40 acre ranch is permitted for 1 acre outdoor cannabis cultivation, processing, and self distribution with a possibility of 22,000 square feet of Mixed Light

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Middletown/26936-Jerusalem-Grade-95461/home/181813488

... but that "aggressively priced" property originally hit the market in September 2022 for $900K.  Seller appears to have "gotten religion" quickly, chopping asking to $825,000 six weeks later at the end of November.

Two short weeks later, on December 8, it was again reduced to its current $625K. Was that seller's "come to Jesus" moment on Jerusalem Grade?  Or does that still remain yet ahead?

Only He knows.

1 hour ago, Jimi said:

Has this schtick run its course yet?

It's an honest question. I remember way-y-y-y back in the day when Wndy would post details about warehouses in Riverside. It was interesting stuff to me, but then, that's probably some sort of unintended sad confessional.

And I know Sandy likes them, because of their regional content.

Did you know today was a historic day?

Anyway, this whole thing evolved somewhat as a lark, but has become for me somewhat a point of focus, because I see opportunity & because I have always wanted to own a chunk of California acreage. If some disaffected pot farmer wants out with all his NorCal pals because it hasn't proved the cash-crop deregulated federally-sanctioned opportunity they'd envisioned, who am I to force them to hold if they are offering discounts to market?

If the right property comes along at the right price, I will gladly relieve them of it.

Anyway... 'tis the season! Hanukkah & Christmas fade into the rearview mirror of 2022. And while Jews & Christians have had cause to disagree on this or that, on one thing they are faithfully united: the sanctity of Jerusalem!

And so, today's farm pays tribute to the Holy Land, given its location on "Jerusalem Grade" (which sounds like a solid name for a pot-strain... but I digress). 

It would seem, perhaps, aggressively priced at $625,000 for a recently built 1,120 square foot 2/1 where alternate energy is required. But the price also reflects...

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Middletown/26936-Jerusalem-Grade-95461/home/181813488

... but that "aggressively priced" property originally hit the market in September 2022 for $900K.  Seller appears to have "gotten religion" quickly, chopping asking to $825,000 six weeks later at the end of November.

Two short weeks later, on December 8, it was again reduced to its current $625K. Was that seller's "come to Jesus" moment on Jerusalem Grade?  Or does that still remain yet ahead?

Only He knows.

Amen!

Archived