Bullet

Metamucil, you around? Just read something you've written in M2M and wanted to correct. $BPSPX going up 1 point means that there are five new "buys"; not one. Remember, the BPI is the percentage of of stocks showing Buy signals on their P&F charts - and the SPX has 500 stocks, so 1% of that is 5. Also, these indicators lag a bit - after a lot of downside, it takes time until the P&F charts start giving Buy signals.

Regards,

Vesselin

Vess,

Thanks for the clarification.

My SMH dong probe just got rejected from above 24.14 support; now resistance. Weak.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SiG-

Like I said, I am quite comfortable being all alone in this. If I'm wrong, nobody gets hurt except me.

Doc...I'm with you more or less. I see SPX 813-815 as max for this move, 8625 on DOW and COMPX 1411. We have may have already topped, but I will be standing aside for a bit. Rockhead has been in a mental funk last couple weeks and simply not up to trading.

How many times we must say this....everyone should be trading their own periods, cycles, etc. If you cant do this, get the hell out of the markets. Dont look for reassurance from someone else. Build your own confidence. If you cant do this, you shouldnt be handiling your own trades and should be in a managed account.

My 3 month Naz trading channel is showing dead on resistance now @ 1380... I think the close might be important.

But, I see no reason to believe we are in anything but fun and games season... The big kids won't be back to play until next week.

Has anyone thought about....We are about to enter or have with HD, confessional season ( earnings warnings).... If you think there will be some nice suprises to the good side ( ho, ho , ho), bias long..... Earnings warings, bias short.

Everything I have is on automatic, just have to wait for stops... Pretty boring but easier on the account.

doc, I wished I could just sell, but it would screw

up my plans. Sometime trading discipline is tough, but it takes the emotion out... I am trading partials with profit targets and stops. It is working out well.

Crapvision catches 'flu from Wall Street

In year-end Nielsen Media Research ratings, the financial news network suffered a 44% drop in its total-day coverage vs. the previous year.

"Crapvision continues to deliver to its core audience -- executives and senior-level people," said Chris Geraci, director of national broadcast at ad agency OMD. "But does it hurt? Only that we're always looking for a good story, not a negative one."

Oh, so that's what those 'senior level people" do all day. Watch the "good story" so they know how to stay on script.

A PR man for an ad agency, now there is a man you should believe.

Thanks Doc for the NDX cmap. Night Anals has that chart for the people who want to trade with a clear view of the possible future trend. Doc has been right much more than he's been wrong, let me tell ya. He's trying to protect me from myself. Luckily I use trailing stops to protect me from my own stubbornness. biglaugh.gif

Thanks again Rock. I did mention it would have been a quick scalp. Anyone remember Warren Buffet buying a crapload of silver some years back?

As always, you are welcome.

The Buffet story, if I remember correctly, was that he bought a stoolload of physical silver with delviery to be made to Europe. Well, they never could get all the physical silver to him so he made some sort of "deal" with the sellers which resulted in some other sort of handsome monetary payment.

I think I have heard it said that it would only take $2 billion dollars to corner the entire silver market. Can some back me up on this?

Archived