Dick Trickle Memorial Tick Shifts East 2/29/24

Rate this topic

From time to time, we short term traders honor the late greatest short track racing car driver in history, Dick Trickle, who passed from among us in 2013, tragically, by his own hand. 

Today, the Dick Trickle Memorial point has shifted east toward Friday, where at 1 AM NY time the current triangle pattern is aimed at 5059. Normally when the market fails to launch and simply goes limp toward the tip of the pattern, nothing happens and both bulls and bears are disappointed.  Charts Say- All Important Monday

However note resistance at 5082 and a spport line around 5055. If either of those breaks, should be good for a big move. 5-10 points at least. 

13qcz5

For moron the markets, see:

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made one of my regular monthly investment plan purchases of euros last week, where no doubt, I bought the cycle high, as usual. 

Like the morning dew, you gotta do what you gotta do when due.  

13qdfp

Finally, we await the outcome of that upon which the fate of the free world rests. That along with the pending electoral college appointment of an authoritarian dictatorship in the US and the ensuing societal breakdown and civil war.  We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Fed – We Make Money from Nothing

13qdnq