Over the Humpty Dump- 2/9/24

Rate this topic

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, aussiebear said:

How come I can't see your charts any more Doc?  Just getting a number and if I click on it I go nowhere ...

image.png.5422af42bae1f65463c6cd8a171e59aa.pngimage.png.04b946048848e7940fc664f55343fa49.png

Hmmmmm.... I'm not seeing anything unusual in my browser.  

Anyone else have this problem?

Lee, I will say the timing of your moving from the US was impeccable. I've no interest in leaving. I am attached to the geography.  Whatever befalls the US I can't imagine that Europe wouldn't be far behind. Well now that I think about it,  yes the US could be worse, and probably first.

A potentially historic week is on tap. One of the key measures of animal spirits versus liquidity has reached an historic level of insanity that could mark the end of this move. Or it could signal the beginning of even more craziness.  Non-subscribers, click here for access.

Subscribers, click here to download the report.

This very well could be the week that was. One way or the other. This report shows what the key is, and what to do about it.  Non-subscribers, click here for access.

KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING NOW, before the Street does, read Lee Adler’s Liquidity Trader risk free for 90 days! Act on real-time reality!