Windows Is Getting Ready, Do Not Turn Off Your Computer 2/14/22

Rate this topic

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Canadian Government pension funds aren't in their telecoms. What pieces of shit. FIrst there was the stock Before the Common Era, and now they Tell Us. 

image.png

30 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I don't think my charts are complicated, do you? 

No. I wish you could also include a Renko chart, a Point and Figure and some Elliott wave counts in it. And then please paint the background in screening yellow and all the components of the charts in frog-green.

35 minutes ago, DrStool said:

So, I'm going through the screen results, and I'm just going to show you a few of the charts in this great bull market. No particular reason. This is neither an offer to buy or a solicitation to sell. I just want to illustrate what a great bull market we are in. Let's just do a few starting with symbols starting with the letter B.

That shows how the majority of "invrestors" feel when they look in their fartpolio. Not much up move at all.

OTOH I guess that was the same in say 1983 or 1984: The majority of folks were still massively in the Nifty Fifty's. And let's face it: Was it really so idiotic to hold IBM say in 1986 or 1988? In retrospect yes, but back then? See, IBM was a quasi monopoly, they destroyed Compaq and so forth...   

was that a false breakout on interest rates?

was that a false breakout on the dollar?

was that a false breakdown on gold?

was that a real breakdown on tech stocks?

sheeple have questions.  sheeple want to know!