Today Is Cancelled Due to Conflagration 7/21/23

Good morning! This morning I went to the train station to catch my next ride to my next destination of Leipzig Germany. I arrived to this sight.  As a result, my train has been canceled. So now I have to take a taxi to Holthusen where I can catch a local train to Ludwigslust, We are hopefully I can make my connection to Berlin and from there my connection to Leipzig.

As far as the market's concerned, I'll leave that to you guys.

Carry on!. 😊

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DrStool

please tell this director of markets from Fidelity why he is wrong. He has 160k followers. This is your time. You should make some free promo post so  I could send this to many people on the tweeter. There are so many people which are wrong. I read yesterday about it in Barrons, as one of the featured articles!

https://twitter.com/TimmerFidelity/status/1682385272061698049?t=v0uotQq89kJvLvPnJP1aoA&s=19

In a major announcement, the National Bank of Australia (NAB) has revealed that it has partnered with Ripple, the leading provider of enterprise blockchain solutions for global payments, to use its native cryptocurrency XRP for cross-border transactions.

cc @aussiebear

https://www.tekedia.com/national-bank-of-australia-nab-partners-with-ripple-to-use-xrp/

16 minutes ago, SiP said:

@DrStool

please tell this director of markets from Fidelity why he is wrong. He has 160k followers. This is your time. You should make some free promo post so  I could send this to many people on the tweeter. There are so many people which are wrong. I read yesterday about it in Barrons, as one of the featured articles!

https://twitter.com/TimmerFidelity/status/1682385272061698049?t=v0uotQq89kJvLvPnJP1aoA&s=19

technically it's correct. But it ignores the fact that the creation of close to a trillion in T-bills creates a hell of a lot of collateral. Borrowing against that collateral creates money. That private money creation is currently outstripping the draining effect of QT and The rebuilding of the Treasury account.  So it's not that the market is ignoring those, in my opinion it is feeding on that collateral.  

At some point this process is going to reverse. Our job is to figure out when that is. 

I caught up with my train in Berlin so I'm almost in Leipzig.  due to arrive at 18:42. And then I'll walk to my hotel. A long day. Just another experience in travel. 😊

Danaher Corp.

monthly chart, put in EMA 50 and now scroll all thru these decades all the way back to the 70s…

That thing is like Berkshire, just better. Buffetto pays no divi, Danaher does. If you adjust chart for divi‘s it get‘s even better.

38 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Danaher Corp.

monthly chart, put in EMA 50 and now scroll all thru these decades all the way back to the 70s…

That thing is like Berkshire, just better. Buffetto pays no divi, Danaher does. If you adjust chart for divi‘s it get‘s even better.

what a parabolic move!

1 hour ago, fxfox said:

Danaher Corp.

But is it better than baking soda and bleach? 

First impression of Leipzig is that it seems cool. The train station is enormous and beautiful. Wikipedia sales that it's the largest train station in the world by floor area. Hard to believe, Harry, but it's definitely yooge. 

Archived