Last Time Phillies Got to World Series Was Beginning of Secular Bull 10/24/22

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monster volume on all those China stocks. So everyone wants out of China. So that raises demand for USD even further. In that case it is hard to believe how the BoJ can be successful with their interventions in USD/JPY. They already made two mega interventions. If the third doesn‘t stick… Sayonara.

16 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Monster volume on all those China stocks. So everyone wants out of China. So that raises demand for USD even further. In that case it is hard to believe how the BoJ can be successful with their interventions in USD/JPY. They already made two mega interventions. If the third doesn‘t stick… Sayonara.

Maybe, they (BOJ) are also the ones doing the same thing over and over for decades....

QE - ZIRP - "Interventions"

Is their plan that everyone else follows? Or is that the CB World Plan?

>: they have "intervened-intervention" so much, the addict(s) is now everyone in the room.....

6 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

Maybe, they (BOJ) are also the ones doing the same thing over and over for decades....

QE - ZIRP - "Interventions"

Is their plan that everyone else follows? Or is that the CB World Plan?

>: they have "intervened-intervention" so much, the addict is now everyone in the room.....

At any point in time the FED and ECB know what the BoJ does/plans to do.

The BoJ could loose control. That would be Lehman 2.0., but then other major CB‘s would come to help the BoJ and that would mark the low in indeces. World Wide. 

The Nikkei is in a "Twin Peaks" topping formation.   It's the SLV hybrid variety where you split the peak in two pieces...then analyze.  A very common, but deadly pattern.  As tight as this is wound, I'd imagine you're going to explode out the lower side once 26k is breached.   From experience....no need to re-evaluate until 16k.

The pattern is essentially complete...so it's coming very soon.  Personally...I think it's already started.

I used to follow(and trade) the Nikkei back in my younger days, although...it's been many moons and the popularity of the Nikkei died off in the mid 90's.

Best,

TCG

oh...and...

This is where I split the pattern.  If you pull up the SLV 2011 topping pattern and do the same you'll know exactly where you are in the formation.   The 3rd peak under the line of division is the death knell.

I should mention...the whole world is in the same situation.

322332673_N225-October242022.jpg.00484cc7e07e388f2dee536aec45dcad.jpg

I just had a flashback to a promise I made to Jimi...So...I'm going to add this chart quickly.  Make note of the support at 26.  Until...it wasn't...it will be the same at 26k.521641792_SLV-October242022.thumb.jpg.7ad2adca9cd21b25ca78d25ba1e5c8e0.jpg

2 hours ago, fxfox said:

At any point in time the FED and ECB know what the BoJ does/plans to do.

The BoJ could loose control. That would be Lehman 2.0., but then other major CB‘s would come to help the BoJ and that would mark the low in indeces. World Wide. 

Can we do polls?

Who is the Biggest Crime Syndicate?

FED

ECB

BoJ

Bank of China

All the other G+ Banks

NATO

EUFA

FIFA

NFL

MLB