Monthly Digger - August, 2005

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thor.. are you reduced to just sniffing....

Ah, was that comment due to my avatar briefly becoming a dog? I've been trying to change it apparently (to me) without success. Let me know if you saw it change and I will try again later. Thanks!

It seems to me that it is the PMS which is acting most dog-like, though. However, NEM made a most impressive gap filling moove and Hooey regains 200. Interestingly the Hooey bounced off the first fibo retracement level from the May-Aug rally. Curiouser and curiouser!

Thor.. are you reduced to just sniffing....

Ah, was that comment due to my avatar briefly becoming a dog? I've been trying to change it apparently (to me) without success. Let me know if you saw it change and I will try again later. Thanks!

It seems to me that it is the PMS which is acting most dog-like, though. However, NEM made a most impressive gap filling moove and Hooey regains 200. Interestingly the Hooey bounced off the first fibo retracement level from the May-Aug rally. Curiouser and curiouser!

U might like this.

post-1718-1125422431_thumb.jpg

i was caught in iniki on kauai hawaii in 92. it was devastating. in fact, it was so depressing that we left 3 weeks after the hurricaine hit. my heart goes out to the people of no, i know how tough it is.

today the crb index came within 6 points of its 1980 high. gold=down today. and silver=in the dog house. my take is the metals are in a trading range. we will shoot up , to near the highs and then test the lows. indecision, or as wyckoff charmin says building cause. dharma

i was caught in iniki on kauai hawaii in 92. it was devastating. in fact, it was so depressing that we left 3 weeks after the hurricaine hit. my heart goes out to the people of no, i know how tough it is.

today the crb index came within 6 points of its 1980 high. gold=down today. and silver=in the dog house.  my take is the metals are in a trading range.  we will shoot up , to near the highs and then test the lows.  indecision, or as wyckoff charmin says building cause.    dharma

I was going to tell you it was a candid shot of SKI from last week but I better fess up. Yes, it is FlorAss aka The Dude. Think you were surprised, imagine the shock the Valhallans get when he suddenly sticks his mush out of the backseat of my car. Needless to say it is rather unexpected here.

But what am I now? Dog or fish (or dogfish). I'm still seeing fish.

Thor what a complete shock seeing the new avatar. That your pooch? Well Mr. Wyckoff we do need to see a spring off 428 Gold now don't we?

Nomenclature: I didn't know this ...

Terms for tropical cyclones

Eye of Typhoon Odessa, Pacific Ocean, August 1985The term used to describe tropical cyclones with maximum sustained winds exceeding 33 meters per second (63 knots, 73 mph, or 117 km/h) depends on the region:

hurricane in the North Atlantic Ocean, North Pacific Ocean east of the dateline, and the South Pacific Ocean east of 160?E

typhoon in the Northwest Pacific Ocean west of the dateline

severe tropical cyclone in the Southwest Pacific Ocean west of 160?E or Southeast Indian Ocean east of 90?E

severe cyclonic storm in the North Indian Ocean

tropical cyclone in the Southwest Indian Ocean

Hurricane Iniki in 1992 was the most powerful storm to strike Hawaii in recorded history, hitting Kauai as a Category 4 hurricane, killing six and causing $3 billion in damage.

So - Anyone want to dispute the correlations of the COT data?

I especially love it when Sinclair, Norcini, ETC. arrogantly pronounce that commercial short positions are meaningless and that anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool. Fools leading fools. Unbelievable.

Unless commercials start covering, 420 here we come.

For the last time, will somebody remind me to get long the broads on any bad news? PPT every single time. Unwingohockingmoyamensinging believable.

Archived