The China Bubble

Question to anyone:

How can I completely extract this annoying msn Messenger pain in the ass thing that is annoying the heck out of me when Norton keeps telling me every minute that it's trying to access the internet. I don't message with anyone, don't want to, and consider this annoying piece of trash on my computer as invasive and downright complicit in my growing distrust of the security of my internet experiences. I uninstalled it at the Add, Remove Programs, supposedly, deleted evry damn thing I could find related to it and it still annoys the heck out of me. Thanx in advance to anyone who would care to enlighten me on this horrid crap in my compuker.

MSN messenger is a key part of the Matrix and should not be removed. Even if you do remove it AssCroft, with help from the NSA and Matrix Agent Microsoft, have a backdoor into all Windows based computers since 95.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sphinxter,

here in germany we have all those taxes too. Hey, we have even taxes on dogs! :lol: We have a speical tax on champagne! :lol: no joke, it is called "Schaumweinsteuer" and was introduce in 1910 or so to finance the german navy.

Of course, income tax is the biggest tax, but as in the US we have taxes on everything one can imagine. So i think there is no that big deifference between the US and Eurozone.

The front page of the NYT on Friday, above the fold and top left column, carried the dire news that a rapidly swelling proportion of the country is dissatisfied with GWB's performance and the direction he is taking the country.

Not a good article.

But an excellent reason for the pigmen to rally the markets hard.

Friday just smelled wrong on so many dimensions.

Gold and Silver chief among them but also the massive swings in all the other principle markets on economic news that is not really that great.

The PigMen are there to enrich and empower themselves. Bernanke says a rightful action of the fed is to prop equity prices. "Don't fight the Fed" seems as appropriate in the 2000's as it was in the 90's and 80's.

Just a thought.

Here is a email I sent Hannes over at Tulving:

Hannes,

As you know, I have purchased a lot of gold and silver (and palladium)

from you over the past year. Yet I am alarmed when I read that another

Tulving customer had problems selling their bullion back to you. Based

on their remarks, you would not buy back the same gold that you sold

them because you felt the quality of the gold wasn't in a condition you

would sell.Coincidentally, this rejection happened to coincide with the

major fall in bullion prices over the last few days.

This is obviously alarming to me, and brings up several issues:

1. Exactly what quality of product did I buy from you? Is my product in

selling condition?

2. Will you turn away my order when I try and sell you back the same

coins in the future, if the price moves against you after the fact?

3. Should I be doing business with you in the future, assuming you might

treat me the same way?

Hannes, this story is making the rounds at various websites and I can

tell you the fallout is going to be big for your business. You've built

a lot of goodwill at the sites I frequent, but that goodwill is going to

go down the drain in a hurry.

I suggest you deal with this issue quickly and fairly.

I am going to be following this situation very closely, and I intend to

buy my future bullion from a local dealer until I see a reasonable

resolution to this situation.

Regards,

I suggest anyone that has bought bullion from Tulving send a similar email to them. This conduct is total B.S. and shouldn't be tolerated.

Feedfool,

It is time to once again acknowledge the wonderful contribution you make to this site. I greatly look forward to your charts and sometimes scroll through the entire intra-day when I can't be here so I can see your stuff as well as a few other notables.

Thank you very much for sharing your ideas with us!

Feedfool,

It is time to once again acknowledge the wonderful contribution you make to this site. I greatly look forward to your charts ....

Thank you very much for sharing your ideas with us!

Sam, Feedfool, I definitely second that!

The panel discussion was just completed, and it went quite well. At least I thought so. Many many tanks to wndysrf, machinehead and K Wave Rider, who did themselves proud, and did this website proud. All of us can be proud to be associated with them. :D

Bravo gentlemen!

Special tanks to Ike Iossif, who was totally supportive to my idea for featuring some of you stoolies in a panel disscussion. I have come to know Ike as a true gentleman and scholar who deserves our support every bit as much as he has given his to us. His subscription services are among the best out there. Check them out at Marketviews.tv

The program will be posted later today after 9 PM ET, 6PM PT. There will be a link to the audio posted on Ike's site.

What did I miss late Friday on the currency front?

The USD went down by a full cent and then some against the EUR. :blink: :o

I must have missed that. If it did drop I would suspect it had something to do with the Gang of 22 shorting the crap out of all the Usuries Fukui-san was buying to prop up Uncle Buck.

That's a nice little money machine the Gang got going for themselves. Get Fukui-san to pay ever increasing prices then short the crap out of 'em. Monday morning I suspect they will be locking in their profits for the gain, thus creating fast free money for themselves, or whatever Matrix operation they were running to raise funds at the expense of the Japanese. Is it strictly a pure profit motive, or is the Gang of 22 working with Uncle Al in a covert fund-raising operation [with a bagholder at the other end of every deal] for the dubious purpose of creating ever more liquidity for whatever other clandestine operation they have in mind......like gassing the fucutures of stock indices at key technical levels.

In either case, I still see Usuries finding bids on Monday and they may reflect in the doolar responding positively as well. I don't know. I'm still weaving my way through the currents and cross-currents of intermarket relationships.

post-7-1065300192.png

Here's the email I just got from Hannes at Tulving...

Lets get some facts straight.

The same day I returned his 10 coins, I sent out checks to other

customers and vendors for over $300,000 on gold coins PURCHASED.

Here is a quote from the letter we sent him( I would be happy to fax you

a copy of the letter)

"When we recieved the package the coins were loose in the box"

"The top of the tube was not taped. This may be the reason the coins

have so many marks"

Fact; the coins were NOT in plastic sleeves, they were in a tube of 10.

Fact: I paid, out of my pocket, almost $20 to Overnite the coins back to

the customer.

(My comment: that was obviously a lot cheaper than taking back the coins.)

What we got from him was bad quality, banged up, ugly coins, because HE

did not ship properly.

I can not be held accountable for his negligence in shipping.

I do over $4 Million month in sales. I have bought back coins from

Hundreds of customers at the agreed upon price.

I am sorry I was not able to buy his coins, but, it was, his fault for

not taping the tube.

I hope this clears up any misconceptions you may have had.

Thanks, Hannes Tulving, The Tulving Co.

I think the lesson here is clear. If you are going to be dumping your coins at the top of the channel, make damn sure your t's are crossed and your i's are dotted. While I personally consider this excuse to reject the order flimsy at best, unfortunately this is his business and that is the way it goes.

Archived