The Rebound 4/8/24

Rate this topic

What else should we expect?

14b0ps

For moron the markets, see:   

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

Headline Corrected

The market pulled back to the bottom of projected cycle channels last week. A decline would signal that those channels are beginning to turn lower, although not necessarily down in absolute terms. There would be a basis for xxxxxx xxxxxx on swing trades.   Non subscribers click here to access.

Technical Trader subscribers click here to download the complete report.

On the other hand, if the market firms up from here, then there would be room to run to xxxx or higher over the next xx-xx weeks. That would be a setup for picking up long positions for a trade.   Non subscribers click here to access.

Not a subscriber? Get price and time targets, and weekly swing trade chart picks, risk free for 90 days! 

"with collections that day more than double the norm for the date. The source of this is unknown.

Its quantum liquidity  I tell you. Good old fashioned Newtonian liquidity just isn't going to cut it anymore.

• Upvote 1

Here in D-FW Tx.

we survived the Eclipse......

Now back to blind trading and rhetoric......

>: was that a "Lunar photobomb" ?

>:: I did wear my Pink Floyd - Dark side of the Moon Shirt..... 🌔🌓🌒🌑🌚