Escaping Devil's Triangle 2/7/24

Rate this topic

Well, they managed to escape the triangle pattern a millisecond before reaching the trickle point. But it was still too near it to generate any power, so here we languish. The ES, 24 hour S&P futures are still stuck near the middle of the range of the past 3 days. However, since Monday there have been slightly higher highs and lows, so maybe that's bullish. I dunno. 

For now, anything between 4934 and 4963 is a nothingburger. Even when they break one or the other there wouldn't be a lot of running room. We're looking at 4918 and 4975 as the next sets of spport and resistance lines. 

Yawn.  Swing Trade Screen Picks – Adding 3 Shorts for Each Long

13cc-7

Meanwhile, every market from bitcoin to gold is like watching paint dry. Except for Treasuries. Pork bellies, anyone? What’s Up with Down Withholding Tax Collections

13cd4y

For moron the markets, see:

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the ugly truth why wall street rises; destroy the planet, harm the general public in the name of economic growth. there are similar evil injustices occurring.

Bank of America Pledged to Stop Financing Coal. Now It’s Backtracking.

The changes come as Republican lawmakers step up efforts to punish businesses that consider climate change and the environment in their operations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/03/climate/bank-of-america-esg.html

Oh the tension keeps mounting as the AssNPee flirts with 5000... I can only imagine how the world will change if only that magic number can be seen... I for one will celebrate the stupidity by adding to my FNGD position... this market is doomed...

1 hour ago, WTF said:

Oh the tension keeps mounting as the AssNPee flirts with 5000... I can only imagine how the world will change if only that magic number can be seen... I for one will celebrate the stupidity by adding to my FNGD position... this market is doomed...

I finally found something my portfolio is doing better than......🙃