Important Lesson From The Birdman

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple Guy,

The QQQ's maxed out at 25.48 this morning in the premarket hours at 8:44. Does meeting a target in the hours outside of normal 9:30 - 4:00 pm trading count as target satisfaction to you?

Does 25.48 satisfy your 25.51-25.53 target?

And, finally, what book is your favorite in plotting fibonacci retraces? I'll have to see if they have it available in Doc's library.

I notice that you never reference "fibonacci turn dates". I still haven't figured out what they are and if anyone wants to explain it I will listen very carefully. Do Fibonacci turn dates have any importance for you?

Thx

Look at the 1 month USD Index vs. SPX; traces are nearly indentical. Market turned back down in the past few minutes as USD bounced off 1.00. My concern is that a break upside of 1.00 may trigger a "buy" signal for some; gold looks topish/USD bottomish. Granted this is all short-term, but is anyone concerned by this?

CaptialStool POS Index is down 2.1%. What a joke.

I know how I'm playing the next major low. Covering this index and going long on the same pieces of crap in it. The fools love to buy this garbage over higher quality stocks, plus heavy short covering.

If I did that back in October on last shortfolio I would have doubled my money by Nov 29. :lol:

The cycles I use are in essence fib turn dates. 1-3-5-8-13-21-34-55 days correspond to the important cycles measured low to low or peak to peak.

Works on hourly basis too. most of the time. uh, sometimes.

ok. once in awhile.

All right Malkiel was right. :lol: :lol:

Humor here is getting too real for me......went to bring up a level 2 for csco and typed in crisco.

If the CRB continues its advance the agricultural components within it may cause the price of actual Crisco to go parabolic.

Stoolies, stock up huge on flour, sugar, cocoa, Crisco, and fill the freezer with carcasses de jour before their prices also go parabolic.

And they say there is no inflation.

Oh, wait a moment, we don't buy these basic food staples anymore. That's right, I forgot that we buy everything in a little cardboard box in the freezer section. Just pop it into the microwave.

Of course, a lot of this will depend on Uncle Buck.

Hot Pocket anyone? :grin:

Archived