Bumping Its Head

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG update

In my LOB thread, I stated over the weekend I expected upside reversal, but I would also likely wait to see confirmation with VOLUME NEXT WEEK...

So, I'm kind of with Doc in sitting tight here.... that said, I expect VOLUME will be to the upside next week with higher prices....

I expect the indices to top Jan 9 or Jan 10th... why??? Cuz the bad news starts the following week on Conference Calls.... me thinks....

We shall see...

Feed, you didn't have to go out of your way with the KCS info. I appreciate it.

I've been looking at the natural gas sector this morning, after seeing the action on this stock.

XNG looks much stronger than the market and, in fact, I'm starting to think it might be better than XAU or HUI...but I'm not done analyzing it.

I'd be interested in any comments from the pros on this site.

Slothrop

I have nothing to do since I got my longs last week. I am Just waiting for the top.

post-3-1041536999.gif

OK, now I realize that some of you have nothing against going dong. But you must understand that as the Chief of Stock Procotology, it is against my religion, my training, my experience, and my sacred honor, to go dong.

I just can't doodoo it.

Guest The CoinGuy

Pile,

In Complete agreement, adding small position at close.

Feed,

That chart looks like VGZ from a few days ago.

Meta,

Off to work-out at my favorite drinking hole.

Good Luck to All,

The CoinGuy

OK, now I realize that some of you have nothing against going dong. But you must understand that as the Chief of Stock Procotology, it is against my religion, my training, my experience, and my sacred honor, to go dong.

I just can't doodoo it.

It's OK Doc, maybe you'll have another shot at the Q's tomorrow. :grin:

Doc trusts that all understand that when he makes statements of that nature, he is stating his OH pinion. These are not "facts" per se.

But you knew that.

right?

Doc,

I hope we are all big boys and girls here and know we are all responsible for our actions

Thanks for all the insight

about the dollar pullback:

today in the european morning (sounds weird :unsure: :lol: ) i wanted to buy a usdjpy call warrant, strike 120, expiration monday jan6. But i didnt get that thing, they didnt sell it to me. I guess they (warrant was offerd by commerzbank) did know something. I would have made 500%at least (usdjpy was below 119 and moved into the money later) <_<

Wow! :blink: Cool! Doc actually got some feedback.

I feel so loved. :wub:

By the way, many tanks to all for the contributions you sent to Mark yesterday. Much appreciated by both Mark and myself.

I'm practicing for my next gig doing the pitchman thing for my local PBS station. :grin:

Archived