Windows Throws Another Brick 3/13/24

Rate this topic

Thanks to Mr. Softee, another Windows update has set me back this morning by at least 90 minutes, making it impossible to do the work that I had planned for today. My chart program won't open. My trader workstation won't open, and I was finally able to get Chrome to open so that I could send you this brief message. 

This is after restarting the computer and waiting an hour for Windows to complete the update installation. 

I wonder, Is it my hardware, or do others have this experience also? Maybe it's time for a new computer. This one at 6 years old, is positively geriatric, but so am I. And I'm attached to this old gal. 🤣

And it's still running slow, so I think I'll restart again, and then maybe go shopping. 

My intraday charts won't load either. So let's try another restart and see if that helps. 

I shall return.

I hope. 

Ah, there it is. As you can see, 5168 is pivotal, right now at 8:37 AM ET. If that breaks, there's air to 5150. 

13y-37

More when I get back. But first. Markets Create Money, Money Talks, Markets Listen Etc. 

For moron the markets, see:

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Like 1

The launchpad turned into a head and shoulders top. Wow. But the measured move implication was only 5153. And they did that in a flash. Spport there. 

13zb5m

6 minutes ago, SiP said:

This market is like wathing the paint dry.

In Europe Germans DAX hit multi year resistance line. Now it's getting interesting.

To wath or not to wath....that is the question...actually the question is what is a wath?

• Like 1