Threatening a Breakdown 7/32/23

Rate this topic

I am in the midst of a difficult travel day today. This is all I have for now. The picture speaks for itself. You know what to do. Rally is Tired But Here’s Why Not to Go Short

Screenshot_20230801_120547.jpg

https://liquiditytrader.com/index.php/2023/07/31/let-the-scary-pictures-on-primary-dealer-financing-do-the-talking/

For moron the markets, see:

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder.  

Well my first train to my first connection was too late to make the connection. But I've learned from traveling here in Germany that their train system has a web of alternatives. You just need to get to your starting point early.

DeutscheBahn had sent notifications that the train was late. I had arrived at the Heidelberg HBF station about an hour early. So I opted for a slower, local train that would leave 45 minutes before my scheduled ICE high speed train and get me to my connecting station in Karlsruhe 20 minutes ahead of the time I needed. The local was packed and I couldn't sit but I made my connection easily.

I'm now on a comfortable high speed ICE train traveling at speeds of up to 200 mph to my next connection point of Basel, Switzerland. 

I chose Basel so that I could take a few hours to go and view the Basel III Accords. It's like going to see the US Constitution in Washington, or the Magna Carta in Rome, or the Declaration of Independence in Philadelphia. Only its for banks. 

I'm very excited. 

• Like 1

I've been telling you guys for years that the BLS rent component is a fraud and that because of the way it is constructed, it will lag the market by 6 months to a year. Even Zillow uses smoothing that causes a bit of lag. 

Take a look at Apartment List or Yardi, or Zumper for accurate current market rent levels. 

2 hours ago, DrStool said:

I chose Basel so that I could take a few hours to go and view the Basel III Accords. It's like going to see the US Constitution in Washington, or the Magna Carta in Rome, or the Declaration of Independence in Philadelphia. Only its for banks. 

I'm very excited. 

:lol::lol::lol: