Piece de Resistance 4/5/24

Rate this topic

All eyes on the 5163-5170 band of resistance  5163-5170 on the ES, 24 hour S&P futures hourly chart. If cleared it could be the start of a genuine half day rebound. But they'd face still more resistance at 5178-5187 in the NY opening hour. Clearing that could set up a furious rally.

But if they fail to clear any of these levels, the decline will resume. The lower the failure, the more vicious the drop would probably be. 

Projections say only 5135 on a 2-3 day cycle or 5 day cycle basis. A 4 day basis points just a bit lower, to around 5125. There are also spport lines around those levels. The problems would start if they don't hold. Then we'd have a possible crash setup. Low odds on that. I don't see it, but I'll hold for it for now. Swing Trade Screen Picks – Extended Uptrend Yields Just One New Pick

14a20k

For moron the markets, see:   

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy but I got a 5 day cycle projection of 5270. It depends on whether they get through resistance right here. 

7 minutes ago, Jorma said:

It's a bit late but you might want to revisit the numbers of your first post today.

What's to revisit? They were wrong. It happens. 😁

I just thought of a great name for the next Wall Street thriller, Earthquake in New York.

Coming soon to a theater near you.