Dystopia is Here Now 3/11/24

Rate this topic

Here's a chart of it. 

13x9r6

And another. 

13x9ux

But here, we concern ourselves with the mundane day to day. 

And the question at hand is whether we get the 4 day version of the 5 day cycle and bottom this morning, or is there one more day of carnage ahead. I don't have the answer. The levels to watch for clues are 5103 and 5129. A break of the former would suggest another day of carnage. For the latter, blue skies. To 5150, anyway. 

As for the bigger picture, I am working on a Technical Trader update to be posted before NY opens. Meanwhile, Swing Trade Screen Picks – What to Do With Profitable Week Behind 

13xa0z

For moron the markets, see:

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A market in the stratosphere is flying blind, with no cycle projections in either direction. So how do we know whether a stall might be imminent? The short answer is that we don’t. It’s a matter of being on the alert for signs every week. For now, there are only hints that the upside is xxxxxx xxxxxx but xxxxx xxxxx that the downside will xxxxxx xxxxxxxx before another xxxx to end the 10-12 month cycle up phase.  Non subscribers click here to access.

Technical Trader subscribers click here to download the complete report.

Not a subscriber? Get price and time targets, and weekly swing trade chart picks, risk free for 90 days! 

1 hour ago, MisFit Kid said:

This "USA Daylight Savings Time" is kicking my ass today.........

Seems there could also be problems at the Henge......

14.jpg.b77a3a26df73ad0a3f1c93adc5c26e6c.jpg

>: All Euro Soccer is off an hour, too....

It's not DST here yet.