Speaking Of Piggies . . .

Golden Korean piggies,oinking happily over the next big hill.

Let's see,44 B trade deficit,a Fed deficit that could conceivably

surpass 1 trillion and the states doing the deficit bungee,

without a cord.

Being a golden shooter in the 80's,gnus like this would

ignite the afterburners of the moonshuttle,today it's...

Yawn,anudder day in the Miracle Matrix.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading this board for months, I have become infected I guess. I just shorted spy at 85.32, my first short in ages. My hands are trembling from the fear of being short. I want to cover, get out at all costs before the massive move up.

Now the only question is, will I hold this thru the close or not.

No stop order in place, I'm watching it.

I have entered the gamblers den of iniquity. I am a lost sheep.

One day the program robots will simply explode from the effort of making 1+1= 1300. ?Sparks will fly and the overhead fluorescents will brown out, and all through the financial markets a harmonic resonance will briefly cause screens to flicker and then flare into the green raindrops of the raw matrix. ?And then the whole pyramid of toilet paper will not sink, but simply explode in a four dimensional ecstasy of chaos as nature reASSerts herself, and maybe then I'll be able to unload these contracts at a profit.

It's amazing what a little sun will do for one eh? :lol:

The sun was extinguished around the same time that The Matrix reversed the decline on the refinery explosion. My theory is that the amount of system power required for that entirely ridiculous levitation move exceeded that of which The Matrix was capable, and so the sun was required to be extinguished until the further notice while the indices are being levitated.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greg and Drano. Even though it came off like it I was not directing the remarks at you. Just a comment on the general mood and trying unsuccessfully to be funny. I love you guys.  :cry:

I love you too, Rich. My reply was in commiseration. I really am too stupid to panic out and sell to these crooks.

Likewise. I held on to my GM and IBM shorts much too long, and am now in the green on both (heh heh -- I could be wrong, and was -- but then was right again). Though, the way things are going, that may not be for long, and not for too much green either. :cry:

Archived