Big Bear

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bond bull is over whenever Gross stops buying bonds.

I have to believe most discriminating bond fund managers and traders look to Gross for guidance, so by extension, Gross is the bond market.

So I guess the bond bull is indeed over.

edit: Oh and call Sinclair - his "5th element" (how clever) is in place. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I find most volume charts a little tricky. Because most action and volume is near the open and close. Therefore the charts often have the same pattern everday... up at the ends and swale in the middle.... A few charts use normalized volume which adjust for this phenonenom throughout the day....

http://tal.marketgauge.com/

check out, the macro analysis section. it is delayed and chages at midnight...... but has most momentum indicator charts. I believe it is an old nearly forgotten site. But still has a lot of info. ratio charts, up/down etc......

nice for dd

I have many Coneheadian friends and relations, such as the beautiful and talented Madame Stool, and my good friend GregFokker, Prime Minister Poutine, and of course, Cool D. Castor, among others.

Par lay voo le fran say? Wee jhe parl! ay twa? Ja swee tray drole, nestpah? pascoo ji swee trace intelli john!

Actually, the price is $30.05 Canadian. Even better! Aee?

Archived