The Potion

Final note for bears today (You can see I love facing into the wind)

AAII survey as of yesterday showed 51% bulls, 17% bears...

In MARCH OF 2000.... it was 53% bulls, 27% bears

You may want to read the above a few times til its clear.

If you aint short now... your about to miss an airpocket over next two weeks, IMHO...

post-3-1038923438_thumb.gif

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone hear Yardenof on cnnfn this morning? Man is he angry.

He is once again seeing a typical distribution scam. Upgrade into the rise and sell to the public at high prices while getting in place for a fall. The economy is very bad. Increases in gov. spending and the like disrupt a more normal return to historical values, but in the end no one will want stocks. That's when he will buy them. This is just another bear market rally.

I'm in about 40% right now - PM's, MXIM (hope that tanks, but it's holding up now), OEX puts.

Guest hemroid2

i remember a year or 2 ago dan niles recomended intc at 35 (a top) and so i looked at my big charts.com and said that dont look right....it was just one of the many clues that those dudes are crooks for the most part

I'll add my bit of anecdotal evidence. My brother-in-law who is head of engineering at a chip designer says that while the bleeding has stopped, e.g. business is not getting worse than it was, it isn't getting any better for the next few quarters ahead. This tech rally stinks!

Did anyone hear Yardenof on cnnfn this morning? Man is he angry.

He is once again seeing a typical distribution scam. Upgrade into the rise and sell to the public at high prices while getting in place for a fall. The economy is very bad. Increases in gov. spending and the like disrupt a more normal return to historical values, but in the end no one will want stocks. That's when he will buy them. This is just another bear market rally.

I'm in about 40% right now - PM's, MXIM (hope that tanks, but it's holding up now), OEX puts.

Yes, saw that and loved it....

Every now and then they bring on one of their toy bears. This one however was real, "really real."

mksloth: I think I have the spelling wrong. Did a search on Yahoo and an old post of mine on the stool was the only one listed. Maybe cnnfn has a link.

He said institutions and traders sold the gap up yesterday. He also accused company officers of pumpping their companies and then selling when the price reacted (specifically HPQ and INTC).

He's on once a week at 8:01 for a blurb and 8:10 - 8:20 or so for discussion.

In addition to Bob foolick Crapvision had Ned Riley on this morning- never a bearish word. I really can't remember the media whores trying so hard. Anyone see Dana Telsy on wsw- wow what a strange performance, worthy of the borker of the week award. Doc, does Stoolville have such an award? maybe a steaming pile of ...

Stage Managers are going to open the market on support, hoping that will wash out the sellers and bring in the dippers... That LU reverse-split news this morning is why the futures tanked about 1/2 hour ago...

Let's see 10/1, 20/1, 30/1 or 40/1 ??? I'll short any denomination, thanks LU....

one more thing...

DIE YOU PIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Archived