5150 Is More than 5050 4/24/24

Rate this topic

The 5 day cycle projection on the ES 24 hour S&P futures is now around 5150. It looks like a better than even bet. At 5083, it's already more than 5050, right? 

The conventional measured move target of this rounded bottom base breakout is around 5200. I don't think we'll get there today, but I wouldn't be surprised if we did. On the other hand, if they stall at 5093, there would be more work to be done, with uncertainty creeping in to the mix. 

14iswb

Gold should be entering its annual hibernation phase as the 9-12 month cycle tops out and heads into a down phase. Intermediate cycles are in down phases but I see no sign of a big drop.  Non-subscribers click here for access.

Subscribers, click here to download the report.

Only one mining pick is left to swing. Subscribers, see table in report. Non-subscribers click here for access.

Try Lee Adler’s Gold Trader risk free for 90 days!

For moron the markets, see:   

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic