Photo
- - - - -

AAPL continues to drag things higher

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,259 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

The unstoppable force of crapple buyers keep an endless bid under the market.

Nobody gives a shit,why bother trying to help?

#2 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,259 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

Muni closed ends ROCKETING higher on no news and a flat market....

Very odd indeed

EVN +3.6%
PMM +2.4%
EOT +2.0%

These are huge moves

#3 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:10 PM

Considering support held and the 514 level was exceeded, it is probably a near certainty that crapple will make new highs tomorrow.
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#4 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,259 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:13 PM

Markets NEED several down days or treasury yields will really start to suffer,I guess we will see shortly which is more important to "the boys".

If "they' are smart,they will smackdown stocks and crude right here and jam some cash into treasuries ASAP.

#5 BurntOnce

BurntOnce

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

Where's Jickess?

AAPL up a measly 2 purcent.

Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation (CDE)
-NYSE

29.00 Up 1.14(4.09%)
Burned Once (Enron, Global Crossing, WorldCrime, etc.).

#6 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

These are dark days for those who traffic in reality.
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#7 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:45 PM

Considering support held and the 514 level was exceeded, it is probably a near certainty that crapple will make new highs tomorrow.

If new highs are made tomorrow, look for a pretty good ramp into the end of the week. The bears had a chance today and blew it. Their butts could be a bleeding by weekend.
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#8 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 78,637 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:50 PM

Yeah. Ben chose Courtney.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#9 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:07 PM

100 years? Read Confusione de Confusiones. More like 500 years.

Yeah, I soon as I wrote "100"

I was going to edit it to 5,000

But didn't, crazy how things repeat

Ova, and ova

#10 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 78,637 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

Yeah. Ben chose Courtney.

Which is why I refuse to watch. Enough!

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#11 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 78,637 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

I noticed that there's some discussion of a stock called Aapl? or Crapple? I ran some projections. 2 and 5 day cycle projections 523-27.

Get daily updates on the 4 week, 6-7 week, 13 week, 6 month and 10-12 month cycle projections and multiple time frame cyclical, regression channel, and equal width channel support and resistance chart updates daily in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Daily Market Update and support your community. Join NOW!

#12 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 78,637 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

For whatever reason, my data service is unable to collect end of day prices in a timely fashion the day after a holiday. So I probably won't be able to post the complete market update until tomorrow morning, but I will post an abridged version tonight.

#13 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

I noticed that there's some discussion of a stock called Aapl? or Crapple? I ran some projections. 2 and 5 day cycle projections 523-27.

Get daily updates on the 4 week, 6-7 week, 13 week, 6 month and 10-12 month cycle projections and multiple time frame cyclical, regression channel, and equal width channel support and resistance chart updates daily in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Daily Market Update and support your community. Join NOW!

Or crapotle!

Although I think we get another new high on this pig, there is also one bearish option left, even if the odds are low.

There looks like what could be a wedge, whose trendline is near the .786. As seen on the chart, during this bounce, the fibs have worked quite well. Anyway, early trading should validate or invalidate this option.

aapl022212b.png

#14 capitall

capitall

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

Good thing there aren't very many of those people. So almost everyone is still in the light, so to speak.

#15 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

Good thing there aren't very many of those people. So almost everyone is still in the light, so to speak.

The glorious light that is approaching, getting brighter, clearer, suddenly reveals to all the illuminated ones that it is stuck firmly to the front of a freight train.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart