Double Whammy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

and

well, for sure, low pages counting wise is a bummer, but, it was just one of those daze.

in case anybody noticed, gold was down a bit more than feels good, and the shares are, of course, being ratio-trade shorted down even moreso.

in Buddha Speak, (which, to your jickiss, is the golden standard that has defined every moment since Buddha said here, in response to some important and hard to answer question: "So Far, Nothing has Happened.") Nothing Happened Today.

so your jickiss (take a look around me which way da Wind Blow) has made another of those jickiss charts for ewe to view.

this chart is Very Important. It really is designed to be Important. It is Serious. Or at least, as serious as your jickiss can be.

there is, on the chart, a key, KEY, K E Y number that will be very easy for ewe to recall.

no, not Six Six Six, but rather .666

yup! another jickiss ratio chart key number! the GLD number Divided by the Price of da Zombie, the 10 year us treas note.

the chart shows two main patterns. First, a wonderful period when GLD was smoothly advancing vs the Price of da Zombie.

Second, the Horrible Box formation that has held sway since the wonderful period of GLD going up steadily ended. The Box, the Ugly Awful Box.

YOUR JICKISS now tells one and all that this key number .666 ratio of GLD to the price of da Zombie will determine when a crash comes to Wall Street.

lets all Watch this key ratio.

anybody want to 'Splain Why this ratio has gone into a Box???????

regards to all!

acres of diamonds are ahead!!

for, know thee well,

in the end, only only only the GOLD and SILVER and MINERS and MINERS RELATED LONGS and the Broads Shorts will win big.

the handwriting on the wall will soon be revealed.....

jickiss!!!!!!!

HOLD FAST!

post-1911-1180059060_thumb.jpg

jickiss is back!

and

Dear The End,

for sure, sir, if the NDX item were a Gold Miner Stock,

it would drop down like a Rock freefallin' at 32 feet per second per second.

but, it is Not a Gold Miner Stock.

Therefore, the issue is a function of the odds that an intervention,

a jamb job,

an interest rate manip,

a kissey kissey in the ME,

or other some such happens, which will STOP what looks like a pull back layup in NDX.

jickiss

jickiss is back!

and

continuing, your jickiss is More Bearish than Ever.

but the real truth is within the Ratio of GG to GLD,

GG, 728,000,000 shares outstanding, surely, this evening 05 24 2007, one of the most Hated Securities on Earth,

vs

GLD, which is real money (yesss, the tracker is supposed to be real, ok? ok?)

and if GG vs GLD Fails to advance,

then, Get all the Physical you can get,

and get your Exit Strategy Movin,

for the implications are most Severely Negative, in the opinion of your jickiss.

botton line, a Falling Wedge which will have a Very Bullish Resolution, once da Metal bottoms and $751 looks as likely as an NDX 15 to 20% smack down....

post-1911-1180061966_thumb.jpg

jickiss is back!

then, beating the dead horse,

the bedrock jickiss concept goes like this:

the phrase "So Far, Nothing has Happened"

reallly means the following:

"Every Thing is a Derivative of Everything Else, until the secret invisible link is broken that has enabled the Mass Mind Mental Manips to have levitated prices back to their all time Highs on the INDU."

the real power and strenght of da Boyz is purely based on da Zombie trading here or at Higher Prices.

period.

If I buy a stock and it goes down, at least I still keep getting the dividend income.

If I buy a SoCal or Floriduh Beanie Baby and it goes down, I'm not getting any dividend income to ease my pain.  I'm paying out. For taxes, insurance, maintenance, landscraping, mrotgouge interest, PMI, homoaners' aSSociation fees, keep-up-with-Joneseses' conpetitive furniture upgrades, water/sewer/gaSS/electric/heating oil, kitchen and bathroom show-reamodels, phone, cable/satellite TV, and lawsuits when somebuddy falls on the sidewalk.  And that's the best case scenario, aSSuming the tenants don't punch holes in the walls, pee on the carpet and skip town without paying.

And with a stock nobuddy needs to know how stupid you were.  With a house it's like a big fat elephant right out there in the open.  Not just for the aSSessor to ream ya s'more whenever he feels like it, along with the local screwel bored, butt also your Uncle Jheeem around the turkey table at Thanksgiving:  "So, Mr. Trump, how's that Real Estate empire of yours comin' along?  Heh, heh, heh."  :P

583417[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: :D

Remember Churchill:

The end or the beginning of the end?

Looks like we might need a minor correction followed by a rally before Joshua blows his horn.

But then you know Elliotticans. They're always hopelessly looking for one last wave.

post-1352-1180065213_thumb.jpg

post-1352-1180065235_thumb.jpg

No pun intended, but the market apparently has been running on an empty tank this week.

I'm really dissapointed the Dow didn't reach 90% PnF potential at 13,680. Oh no, maybe someone mis-counted one of those 50 point boxes

13,680 - 13624.55 = 55.45 point short of potential.

Archived