B4 The Bell, Tuezelday May 11

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would be wary of oil here. $40 is a magic number and the? lynch mob is rubbing their brass knuckles. Remember that the speculators are made of the same tough stuff as the silver speculators - ie. they are hedgies and other pure paper players chasing anything with an uptrend - ie. no conviction and low threshold of pain.

Margin requiremnts , matrix agent short selling, more reverse bullhorning ( wide end of bullhorn towards mouth) by US protectorates in Midlle east ( Saudi, Kuwait etc.). Announce release of US strategic reserves. there may be more techniques.

I agree.

Oil is going to get crushed, along with any other Anti-Matrix commodity.

Silver is miniscule compared to Crude. Easier to manipulate. I am not saying the Matrix won't try, just that its an uphill slog. Crushed? Nope.

If ME oil is so deliverable then why is China placing increasing side bets, at a premium, in Africa and Malaysia? Our Asian friends aren't stupid.

http://iht.com/articles/518408.html

Bottom line: Show us the Oil. (and NatGas please note!)

No argument that in the long term ( ie. more than 3 months out!!) there is an energy crisis looming that may be the ONLY thing that will even matter .

However, in the very near term , if the speculative long positions can be forced out oil will probably drop at least $5/bbl. And the only issue here is the staying power of speculators not fundamentals.

The Silver market was crushed 40% in 2.5 weeks!?

A $5 drop in Crude, if it happened, would be a 'speed-bump'. I'd be very surprised to see a drop anywhere near approaching the speed and ferocity with which Silver was obliterated. No way Crude speculators get burned as badly.

$35 Crude would not have speculators soul-searching the way the Silver and Gold bugs are doing now. A 5$ kick at Crude is laughable.

Hoodwinked posted this yesterday on LOB:

Posted 5/7/04 0n the DE site.

"Hoods going to stick his neck out here.....

Mercury square Chiron bearing down on May 11th 2004

The communicator squaring the death star .....plus minus ....I'm giving this one day either direction.

Death on the world stage showing on the horizon....."

Death of the American and the Hamas/Israel battle over body parts seems to fit.

Chiron=the wounded healer

With wounds this deep, can we dig deeper beyond the rage and despair,

and find a way to reach healing?

Mercury suggests the answer lies in communication.

Sherlock

Archived