Launchpad Set Up 6/5/24

Rate this topic

The ES was making a triangle yesterday. It broke out, but then stalled. Now the pattern has morphed into a launchpad with a 5 day cycle projection of 5325. Resistance is indicated 5320-25, and a little later in the afternoon around 5340. Clearing 5302 right here at 5:50 AM ET, would suggest a meltup.  Swing Trade Screen Picks – Still Tilted Buy June 3, 2024

1537ir

Looking at my personal swing trade screens, I've missed a few opportunities in the past couple of weeks as waves have tended toward shorter than usual durations. So I have tweaked the algos a little to pick up trigger signals a little shorter than usual, in addition to the usual ones. This expands the number of charts I need to look at from a handful to between 10 and 20. Still manageable. 

This morning there were 124 charts on the sell side, out of the 1316 NYSE and Nadsaq issues that meet my price and volume minimums. Of those 124, 19 triggered yesterday. There were a total of 57 with buy structures, of which 8 triggered yesterday. 

For moron the markets, see:    

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic