Welcome Back Stoolies, Party On 9/5/23

Rate this topic

Your Labor Day weekend marks the official end of summer and Wall Street awaits. 

The market is looking...

This report has the answer and an idea about how to play it.

The 10-12 month cycle may have bottomed in May, with a high due in xxxxxxxxx. I like to focus on the six month cycle, which should be turning up in the near term. That is not quite confirmed, but it’s xxxxx. Any xxxxxxx xxxxxx should xxxxx it. Non subscribers click here to access.

Technical Trader subscribers click here to download the complete report.

With the 6-month cycle due to xxxx xxxxxxxxx soon, I’d place my bets on the xxxxxx here. It looks like a quintessential xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx. The 6-month cycle down phase was xxxxxx. That’s often a setup that leads to xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx in the up phase. Non subscribers click here to access.

Not a subscriber? Get price and time targets, and weekly swing trade chart picks, risk free for 90 days! 

Meanwhile, the hourly chart of the ES has that familiar green hue, with a little bit of red which I don't think will be around for too long. Clearing 4520 would be the first confirmation of that. Later there would be a challenge at 4528-30. Then off to the races. 

But of course if 4520 holds, bears get a shot to run it down to 4495 or so.  11a0c4

Over in yield land, it looks as though the 10 year yield is taking dead aim on testing the high on its way to outer space and the edges of the frozen universe. Beware! Jobs Really Much Weaker Than They Say 

11a0hj

For moron the markets, see:

If you are a new visitor to the Stool, please register and join in! To post your observations and charts, and snide, but good-natured, comments, click here to register. Be sure to respond to the confirmation email which is sent instantly. If not in your inbox, check your spam folder. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TROPICAL STORM LEE TO INTENSIFY INTO EXTREMELY DANGEROUS HURRICANE -US HURRICANE CENTER

Congrats Lee, they funneled your energy into a weather pattern.

Combining your vast travels, endless pursuit of analyzing the markets,  and unshakable honesty and criticism of Fed actions and government statistics, this could be a category 4 or 5.