Conciseness

"A greater than 50% gap of previous day's futures range would be a sell at open if gapping down."

I thought this would mean you would look for upside this morning - bounce, new highs. I'm a Norskie.

Sweef, we're going to have to change YOUR name to Pretzel Logic. That post just made my eyes cross and gave me a headache! :blink: :D

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTw:   anyone even thinking about the cost of this war?   100 bil,100 bil there pretty soon we are talking real money?

Yes ... the bond vigilantes are whacking Treasurys again, on that 3.0% 12-month change in CPI. The 12-month change bottomed at 1.1% in 2002, and has rallied back to 3.0%. Above 3.7% (reached in 2000) it would be a breakout to 12-YEAR HIGHS.

War (and occupation) is inflationary. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

BTw: ? anyone even thinking about the cost of this war? ? 100 bil,100 bil there pretty soon we are talking real money?

Yes ... the bond vigilantes are whacking Treasurys again, on that 3.0% 12-month change in CPI. The 12-month change bottomed at 1.1% in 2002, and has rallied back to 3.0%. Above 3.7% (reached in 2000) it would be a breakout to 12-YEAR HIGHS.

War (and occupation) is inflationary. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

:mellow:

post-3-1048259420_thumb.gif

Archived