The "Good" Old Days - Part 1

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SG warning again

23.70 is my target low on Q's this morning... bounce from there which I will probably short at its top

1260 should lead to a bounce to 1295 or close on NAS...

Simple stuff...

shorting QQQ itself? I assumed youre cash was mostly in an IRA. Isnt that why you use the short funds?

Report on tv here saying that the heads of all the European(country) banks have had a meeting which discussed close monitoring of the markets and possible(non-specified) intervention to stop further losses.

Amsterdam market is already 30% down this year!

Wonder if it will help?

The central banksters know that if the U.S. market falls through the Oct. 2002 low, a double-dip world recession is guaranteed.

I would be surprised if they aren't plotting some kind of "liquidity shock" even as we speak. If not, why do they exist?

I use RYVNX which has its flaws for sure.

I will be moving this $$ to a brokerage account soon so I can be faster on the trigger instead of waiting for 1030 am and 355pm triggers to buy or sell (short or close)

SG YTD is up 22% on RYVNX and is up 52.6% since the Dec 2 highs, all using wave based trades on the fund, infrequently at that...

Use Rydex funds yes.

SG will be moving this $$ to a brokerage account soon in order to be more swift with entry and exit points. I like the 200% leverage, but not the 1030 and 355pm cut offs...

SG up 22% YTD and 52.6% since Wave 2 top on Dec 2.... using Rydex Venture only and E waves...

We may be forming an A B C here... with C likely at 24.25 range IMO

Which should be shorted, dont let me or Oyster spook you out of shorts, the Turd is only just beginning to unfold.... I just took some off table as it was too much as % of my overall folio...

Archived