The "Good" Old Days - Part 1

From Here on OYSTER goes on FULL ALERT for a tradeable low entering this phase......I have given only 2 tradeable lows since this bear begun......Europe is at the levels or near...Unfortunately US is very stubborn.....I am short Gold....on full alert on Euro and European Bonds....... XSPXX-XSXPX500XIndexXWeeklyX311.gif

hi oyster!

What do you think about DAX? I think it bottoms around current levels and i have the feeling that some biggies a ready to load up the ship IF we get belwo 2000. For example stocks like BASF, EON or even Bayer are defintiely not a sell anymore.

You also look out for a top in euro? A quick run to 1.12 still possible, but yes should correct soon. What is your level to short? Here, or wait a bit more?

TIA :)

DAX area here.......my count past months on Crapvision has been 2200.....G2 area 2034.....I will not be pressuring ANY euro indices from here...as for Euro....my 10650 stop area from move from Dec 2nd has held dips...I would raise that stop VERY tight from here to 10950 (back under the 16.6 year XMA basis ECU)I am worried about Euro as a whole from here.....likewise Euro bonds.....near to multiweek corrections......

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi oyster!

What do you think about DAX? I think it bottoms around current levels and i have the feeling that some biggies a ready to load up the ship IF we get belwo 2000. For example stocks like BASF, EON or even Bayer are defintiely not a sell anymore.

You also look out for a top in euro? A quick run to 1.12 still possible, but yes should correct soon. What is your level to short? Here, or wait a bit more?

TIA :)

DAX area here.......my count past months on Crapvision has been 2200.....G2 area 2034.....I will not be pressuring ANY euro indices from here...as for Euro....my 10650 stop area from move from Dec 2nd has held dips...I would raise that stop VERY tight from here to 10950 (back under the 16.6 year XMA basis ECU)I am worried about Euro as a whole from here.....likewise Euro bonds.....near to multiweek corrections......

wonderfull! :)

when someone wants to play the comming rally the place to be will be DAX, just my opinion. Furthermore when someoen really has a longer time frame and doesnt beleive in the hypertiger scenario then he can start buying german shares here at this levels.

gimme my aspirin and i gonna buy some Bayer shares! :lol: :lol:

my 24.10 level being hit now.... minimal required retrace here

Based on last 5 weeks, and most recently.... would expect 24.25 instead as a rough 50% retrace of recent downleg.

Hope that helps. Still short, but cash ready to add again...

Archived