Which Will It Be?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear MOUSE:

The BARE's FATHER hASS an expression HRFF would, in light of recent pictorial depictions of ya, like to say:

"Pee or get off the pot!!!" LOLOL

p.s. "Are you a MAN or a .....a.....uhhhh...er....whatizzit?" LOL

BARE ol' sod,

You'll have to be at Abigael's in NYC tomorrow night to find out the answer to that one.

How many stocks had I already shorted? There were those six that I know about for sure. Down enough to blow their last buck in my face. But this time it was a major index and an institution. That wasn't supposed to make any difference to me, but it did. Sh*t...charging a man with shorting in this place was like handing out speeding tickets in the Indy 500. I took the short. What the hell else was I gonna do?

There is an anti-war protest march coming up Third Avenue. I have a view from my garret of three blocks and it is solid for at least that many blocks. Police motorcycles. . . the whole magila.

I was going to the worst market in the world and I didn't even know it yet. Weeks away and hundreds of miles up an index that snaked through the market like a main circuit cable - plugged straight into Al. It was no accident that I got to be the caretaker of Colonel Greenspan?s memory - any more than being back in the Nasdac was an accident. There is no way to tell his story without telling my own. And if his story really is a confession, then so is mine.

Archived