Your Golf Game Revisited . . .

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm technologically impaired so can't post a chart.... but if any of you TA mavens have a few free moments to take a look at biodrech AMLN (one of Piles's pigs), it looks pretty horrifying to me. Any confirmation?

Drano,

Was my pick last week; going down nicely.........

1 product and a total pos company; San Dayglo 'special'.

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=amln&indicator=16,17,,;16,29,,;34,,,;35,,,;64,9,,;1,150,,&dur=2m&freq=6&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

I'm technologically impaired so can't post a chart.... but if any of you TA mavens have a few free moments to take a look at biodrech AMLN (one of Piles's pigs), it looks pretty horrifying to me. Any confirmation?

AMLN looks like a train wreck for the most part, though perhaps a bit extended right here. A little support at 13.5, more around 11, then nothing in the way to low single digits. BTW if any of you missed the list PD posted last night in M2M, go get it -it's a gift that will keep on giving as this POS continues going down, down down down, going down, down down down :grin:

Scary Statistics from Peter Eliades

Even in the period of October 31st, 1930 through

February 28th, 1931, in the midst of the greatest decline in its

history, the Dow gained 3.3% over that 4 month period. The only loss

to occur in that four month period over the past 75 years was from

October 31st, 1938 to February 28th, 1939 and that loss was only 2.9%.

What are we to make of the fact that the Dow has just dropped 6% from

October 31, 2002 through February 28th, 2003? We are forced to repeat

ourselves . This is a deflationary bear market the likes of which

has not been seen since the 1930s. The bubble leading to this

deflationary bear was greater in most respects than the one leading

to the 1930s bear.

Meta, Lethal, thanks for AMLN info. Talk about Mr. Yuck!

Charliss -- GM :o and this is only the beginning.

Mouse, I'm just hanging on to my XLNX POS-ition for the time being, but not adding unless it starts rolling over. It was pretty uncomfortable holding this thing a point higher.

IBM and JPM are where the action is today - looks like they want to hold IBM over 77 but can't.

JPM has finally cracked under 22.50. Will it stay there, though? :blink:

Worried about a crash? Get into T-bills or gold :(

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/busin...ess/5290495.htm

"But there are ways to mimic his moves, if you're inclined to follow his view that stocks are overvalued and that the economy is entering a depression."

"For some of his accounts, he's using the the Rydex inverse mutual funds to bet against the market. For example, the Rydex Tempest 500 fund (RYTPX) has as its goal to produce twice the inverse of the return on the Standard & Poor's 500. For this year through last Wednesday, the fund has returned 10.25 percent, while the S&P lost almost 6 percent. The Rydex Venture fund (RYVNX), which aims to do the same thing with the Nasdaq 100, was down about 3 percent while the Nasdaq 100 was down 1 percent. Rydex's minimum initial investment is $25,000."

Archived