KISS

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BSX whisper

I own May puts that have doubled. I think I'll keep 'em. If they blow it out I'll still get some profits.

I hold some May 45's. I think I'll keep mine too. IG

Ecch, your phraseology is reminiscent of those horrid old "My wife -- I think I'll keep her" commercials. But congrats on your gains.

Someone must be feeling pretty confident that GG is going to report good stuff -- it's up .84 today, having made up all the lost ground from that downgrade late last week. Guess the shorts were able to cover and big boys loaded up.

Here comes the shorts covering cuz they go NO SACK and the bullshit ramp into the close as Wall St gamers load up on their shorts and puts.

Did you know that most Wall St firms ala, Goldman, Merill Etc are now spending the vast majority of their time trading for their own account to juice their HOPEFUL Profits?... They say that trading for their own accounts now makes up like 60% of their profits, as opposed to 20% 3-4 years ago.... and you wonder where all the crazy intra-day spikes come from??

That said... prep for the bullshit ramp, but the smart money like me aint covering...

SG sees the 23.37 print coming on the Q'S.... CISCO after the initial relief rally after earnings posted, will likely blow up...

Doesnt matter... its all in the waves...

Archived