Photo
- - - - -

Blue sky,unicorns and rainbows

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#1 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,259 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

Relentless meltup forever

Nobody gives a shit,why bother trying to help?

#2 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

Acres of diamonds :lol:

pot-of-gold.jpg
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#3 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:21 PM

I'll be cutting back my dongs early next week. This "investing" environment is getting too enthusiastic..... I think we'll see a pullback early next week...

fantasy_island.jpg

Tatoo says hi! ;)
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#4 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,259 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:34 PM

I'll be cutting back my dongs early next week. This "investing" environment is getting too enthusiastic..... I think we'll see a pullback early next week...

fantasy_island.jpg

Tatoo says hi! ;)

My broker sold the final 1/3 of his trading clients portfolios today,the technical guy he follows at his firm (not sure who) says run for the hills.

Had a long talk with him and he will not re-enter long unless we get some seriously higher levels on the VIX.He said he does not care how long he needs to wait.Could be a while :blink:

#5 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

My broker sold the final 1/3 of his trading clients portfolios today,the technical guy he follows at his firm (not sure who) says run for the hills.

Had a long talk with him and he will not re-enter long unless we get some seriously higher levels on the VIX.He said he does not care how long he needs to wait.Could be a while :blink:

Your broker seems to be a fairly good timer.... I'm hoping for a pop on Monday morning to exit.....I hope the exits are not all locked... :ninja:

#6 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,259 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

Your broker seems to be a fairly good timer.... I'm hoping for a pop on Monday morning to exit.....I hope the exits are not all locked... :ninja:

Trading based on the VIX worked great for him.....

He bought the market with the VIX in the 40's

Sold 1/3 at 20ish

another 1/3 at 18ish

and the final 1/3 at 16ish

He was horrible trading for years,he has been kicking ass lately though.It's easier to hang in there on the bad days when it's not your money though. :blink:

#7 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 10,831 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

He was horrible trading for years

Not to be meant disrespectfull or whatever, really not, but: Does'nt this sentance say it all? -_-
'patriot' is formed with 'patria' and 'idiot'

#8 rdkyote

rdkyote

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

Deconstructing The “Massive Beat” in Employment Data

Did you see this? http://www.zerohedge...ion-past-2-mont

Just watch the first minute if you don't want to watch it all.... aren't you tracking the same thing? yet 2 different conclusions? not criticizing just asking if you are looking at the same thing.

#9 quanta

quanta

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:30 PM

Chart Of the Week

We ain't makin cause U ain't buyin.

Posted Image
Don't look too close...
The current Weatha
In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them. Johann von Neumann
We're all frinkin' doomed The Mogambo Guru
In the long run, we're all dead John Maynard Keynes
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal Emma Goldman
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana G. Marx

#10 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

qqq020312.png
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#11 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

Not to be meant disrespectfull or whatever, really not, but: Does'nt this sentance say it all? -_-

Being a good techinician does not always equate to being a good trader. There are great technicians who are lousy traders, but you will find few good traders that are lousy technicians. Does that make any sense.
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#12 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

fantasy_island.jpg

Tatoo says hi! ;)

Can't believe you spent the time photoshopping clothing on all those girls.

#13 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,259 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

He used to be a permabull,now he sells the euphoria.Pretty big change I would say....

But nothing wrong with taking profits,especially huge ones.

#14 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 78,513 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:20 PM

Trading based on the VIX worked great for him.....

He bought the market with the VIX in the 40's

Sold 1/3 at 20ish

another 1/3 at 18ish

and the final 1/3 at 16ish

He was horrible trading for years,he has been kicking ass lately though.It's easier to hang in there on the bad days when it's not your money though. :blink:

That is so not true for anyone with a conscience. I know that for a fact. I was there. If anything, it feels worse than losing your own money.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#15 capitall

capitall

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,308 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

He used to be a permabull,now he sells the euphoria.Pretty big change I would say....

But nothing wrong with taking profits,especially huge ones.

Good for him, that he has learned something over time. ALMOST EVERYBODY used to be a horrible trader early on in their trading experience. Most never learn much about how to do it. Those that do learn, deserve some credit.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart