IDS World Markets Mon 1st October 07

post-2253-1191263842.jpg

Yeah, son, I had it all.  Houses, planes, boats full of bikini beach bunnies, but I was long on margin during the crash of ought seven.  What the hell, easy come ...

611834[/snapback]

"Believe it or not, son, I really was head of the Fed back in the day, before it was abolished... I actually had some principles when I joined, but eventually I had to lose them... then I began drinking.. and then, well, the rest is history"

post-1762-1191264990.jpg

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
post-2253-1191263842.jpg

Yeah, son, I had it all.? Houses, planes, boats full of bikini beach bunnies, but I was long on margin during the crash of ought seven.? What the hell, easy come ...

611834[/snapback]

"Believe it or not, son, I really was head of the Fed back in the day, before it was abolished... I actually had some principles when I joined, but eventually I had to lose them... then I began drinking.. and then, well, the rest is history"

611848[/snapback]

Wow, that bum found the scariest Halloween mask ever ! ! ! !

post-2253-1191263842.jpg

Yeah, son, I had it all.? Houses, planes, boats full of bikini beach bunnies, but I was long on margin during the crash of ought seven.? What the hell, easy come ...

611834[/snapback]

611848[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In an Internet preview of the new channel, set to launch on October 15, Fox Business anchors said they would appeal to a much wider audience by cutting out the "lingo."post-4918-1191262998.jpg

611827[/snapback]

Here's a member of their focus group...

611842[/snapback]

This guy will be watching as soon as the season is over.

611843[/snapback]

I got a lot of property in San Fran Crisco--the next time your in town Join me at a disco--and well have a couple of Stein's of Lard together--

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r:

611846[/snapback]

And oh, by the way, If you're interested in augmenting your wardrobe, be sure to see my Tailor: OMAR THE TENTMAKER.....

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r:

Okay - coming into today's trading session with two of the Fed+21 banks making substantial warnings PLUS a $2 Bill bank going bankrupt PLUS EOQ being past thought that the market might go down today?

611799[/snapback]

There must be some kind of global re-inflation going on to head off possible global slowdown. Goldman Sachs was warning about that this weekend. Maybe the Bankers got together and decided to accelerate money growth. It's a game of confidence and it does not hurt if the bankers make money too.

611815[/snapback]

Earl gettin beat with the ugly stick today! Will the Goldies follow? :huh:

611817[/snapback]

Yes.

611818[/snapback]

Hey Gold Shtunk,yeh you,comere!

Me Punch???

You heard me; Yeh You.

[wack,thwak,wak thwack] Hey Punch,why me,Im not judy...

Does it matter? If it sounds like a wack,or a thwack or clack you get yours..

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: Why are we gold shtunks getting Ducked???

Because its the party's day for preparing you for erection day!!!

Archived