Binary Environment

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
08:18 ET Crapvision imposes hard line restrictions to employees on trading -- NY Times : The New York Times reports Crapvision is taking one of the "hardest lines" to head off financial conflicts of interest in the media industry. Crapvision said that its managers and news staff and their spouses and dependents would no longer be allowed to own individual securities, other than those of their employers

Translation....Instead we will use the allotted gift limit of 11000 per person and give andi ring the door bell bell of every neighbor on our block. When tell them parties over we will give them 6 % of our proceeds when we tell them to cash in our winnings.... Rightiousness does not exist at crapvsion....As one watcher of the show said when he got caught up in the blodgett days they are the " Devil Channel"

On a market related note FWIW...Last night for the heck of it I was checking a lot of max pain numbers on stocks with earnings due out this week and they are way below prices of today. Intel 27.50 and AAPL 20 to name a couple. I know we have probably blown out max pain and are in delta hedging territory where it explodes higher as we did every mania month but I thought I'd mention it for those who study option chains in scam week.

Ag

Archived