The Dropping Knife

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any real point in watching this crap anyway?We know they're on a mission to save their asses.We know that if the spoos drops by more than 10 points,they'll call a national emergency and close the markets and the borders.

So,where's the joy in watching this flagrantly manipulated untradeable nonsense?So you can tell your kids how it was to survive the market in the early part of the 21st century? Beats me;let'em get on with it,I say.

Glad it's not my money they're burning.

Rut Roh- this isn't what Benny and Al wanted to hear! :o

I think 'mericans will prove as dedicated to the "Pay Down Debt" New Year's Resolution as they do to the "Lose 25 lbs." resolution or the "stop drinking" resolution.

They'll hide the credit cards from themselves for 2 weeks, make a payment that exceeds minimum payment due, and then freak out, fill out a form that comes in the mail, and go on a weekend spending bender.

Cracks in the Matrix:

Con-con, existing home sales, Chicago PMI all down hard.

Not too worry, plenty of Uncle Al's Magic Green Spackle will be shipped in to fill those cracks. Problem is nobody has noticed that the framing is gone due to rot, the foundation has disappeared into the quicksand and only the paper of the sheetrock remains to support the roof. But hey we all knew it was a house of cards anyway.

Got gold?

TA is feeding on TA feeding on TA. Do the program trades work in reverse? Stay tuned, I think we'll find out.

So, when the damnable CB's screw the pooch, what is the possibility that the people will know what they did and rise up against them?

I'm thinking here of the Japanese CB's managing to simultaneously weaken their own currency while losing vast gobs of capital in the process.

What kind of national wealth building exercise is that?

Archived