IBM Emancipates 8000 Wage Slaves

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If someone lent me few trillions for the election party then I will show u some real good time. Isn?t that what we are seeing?

Here is another charts which says election run is still on.

:( :( :( :( :(

nice chart :lol: little early on 2004 election

people only remember about last 3 wks

13 months can change picture :shocked

Guest bullseatshitndie
You're right, the top-calling of about a week and a half ago was premature and wrong.

i base my trading decisions based solely on charts. but, sentiment helps. i know many of you won't like this comment, but when oyster showed up here a week or two ago, I used that as a contrarian indicator. he seems to show up right at the time a bottom is made.

way i see it, we are damn close to ending this rally. only question i have is whether 1075 gets hit. doc is going to be spot on with the nikkei comparison, 2 weeks and counting.

PD Posted: Oct 2 2003, 10:15 AM :

Jeez, you guys still fighting the primary trend and messing with Texas?

Good luck.

If you're shorting into strength you're out of your cotton picking mind.

Just send me your money.

Got laughed at :lol:

Kudos Pile. Your calls have been fantastic. You are a trader. :wink2:

Euro still trading in very nice upchannel, which is so beautiful one has to clap himself on the forehead to learn that he isnt dreaming :lol: Lower line at 1.1652 today, as long as it doesnt close below that line Euro is in a clear uptrend.

YEN:

only fools thought that BoJ will completely give up. Forget that, if they would usdjpy would be at 0.80 sooner than one can say "ahh.."

As stocks rally on, Nov. crude oil is rising to $30.65/bbl. $32.00/bbl is resistance.

All the risk factors for an oil shock, including weak dollar, intl. tensions, new $20 bills, Russia threatening to price crude in euros, etc., are in place.

There would be a kind of poetic justice in energy becoming the Achilles heel of an admininstration full of old hands from the oil patch.

Suicide Watch:

Doug Noland

Comstock Partners

Lance Lewis

add Bob "Bobtail" Prechter to that :lol:

------------

this night Bucky "wingohockingmoyamensinging" Dent will come right from his training camp in florida and sent RED Sox back to Fenway Park with a one way ticket. :lol: :lol:

Archived