Its The Stock Market, Stupid

Just checked DNA for today's closing p/e (309), looked a little further at the company's recent financial info and discovered a bunch of insider selling over the last few months.

Needless to say, these insiders probably just needed the money to build a new mansion in Aspen. I'm convinced it has nothing to do with their take on the price of their stock.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would expect a healthy pullback if tomorrow AM is down.

We hit SG's target on the QQQ's, and this upmove was on lower volume.

SP500 double top is good to go.

Support at 986 will tell the tale. If that doesn't hold, I suspect we would see a 962 test, setting up a possible head/shoulder.

In other words, a down open without higher trade than 1009 calls for 905 as a target. Many bounces in between, however.

Those who are holding this momo crap overnight on margin are going to wake up one morning very soon to find themselves wiped out, and they'll deserve it. It's idiocy. This kind of manic activity ALWAYS ends badly, and with little or no warning.

Seeing some of this garbage touted on this website makes me sick. It's really disgusting that any stoolies are trading this crap. Take your manic posts and go to Yahoo and post your tripe there. The posting of touts on this site is going to stop. The lies and exaggerations are going to stop. Go to Yahoo and tout all you want. Don't do it here. I'm not going to tolerate it anymore.

This applies only to a few of you. If you are one of the few, heed my words. I will not allow this website to be degraded into the same old crap you see everywhere else. If you are unable to apply critical thought to this situation and all you want to do is gamble, you do not belong here.

I would expect a healthy pullback if tomorrow AM is down.

We hit SG's target on the QQQ's, and this upmove was on lower volume.

SP500 double top is good to go.

Support at 986 will tell the tale. If that doesn't hold, I suspect we would see a 962 test, setting up a possible head/shoulder.

In other words, a down open without higher trade than 1009 calls for 905 as a target. Many bounces in between, however.

YEPPER. My thoughts exactly.

Those who are holding this momo crap overnight on margin are going to wake up one morning very soon to find themselves wiped out, and they'll deserve it. It's idiocy. This kind of manic activity ALWAYS ends badly, and with little or no warning.

Seeing some of this garbage touted on this website makes me sick. It's really disgusting that any stoolies are trading this crap. Take your manic posts and go to Yahoo and post your tripe there. The posting of touts on this site is going to stop. The lies and exaggerations are going to stop. Go to Yahoo and tout all you want. Don't do it here. I'm not going to tolerate it anymore.

This applies only to a few of you. If you are one of the few, heed my words. I will not allow this website to be degraded into the same old crap you see everywhere else. If you are unable to apply critical thought to this situation and all you want to do is gamble, you do not belong here.

Due eye still hvae my frea paas? :unsure:

That post is worth $50. Here it comes.

Aaaaah! The perfect STORM-Riverboaters in full retreat, Asian exotica with several torpedoes in her hold sinking fast in afterhours. John Chambers caught with both feet in his mouth, 76 of the top 100 trading now on the Island bleeding from all orifices. Yahoo priced to perfection- cracks in 1/2, gravity finally catching up with E-BAY and Amazon-don't forget riverboaters buy the dip-me I'm tits SHORT like my good friends on the board. Someone said recently we hadn't had a limit down open in many months, but we will have one tomorrow-Trade Safe!

Actually, I thought it was 17th century preacher Cotton Mather....

" And the Lord looked down and saw the wickedness and idolatry

of the bullies and was greatly vexed! Whereupon he cast them

into the blazing pit of HAY-ELLLLL and thundered at the remnant:

'Be ye never again tempted by the skanky babble of a Diarrhea

Fartaroma, nor the powder-fueled ravings of a Larry Curlymoe-

instead cleave to the lessons engraved upon yon two turdlets

of Stool which my humble servant "Doc" hast brought ye....

1) Ye shall demand a P/E ratio of no greater than 15 at anytime,

and preferably under 12.

2) The dividend yield of the Great Sphinxters Benchmark must

exceed 3% for an 'allocation' to equities to even be made

3) A long rounding bottom of at least six months duration, acc-

ompanied by a clearly rising RSI during said bottom shall be

needed for a long position to be admitted to the House of the

Stool...'

Several more whereases and begats...

'Now go and spit-roast yon carcass of 'Dick Hoooey' with a fine ripe

Granny Smith in his mouth whilst ye feed on the entrails of Rick "The

Tweaker" Santelli from the CBOT.' :angry:

OOPS, Looks like YHOO just hit a bump.

All day on Crapvision we heard that Chambers @ CSCO said " we expect IT spending to increase in 2-4 months."

Yahoo finance put out a link that Chambers was misquoted, he actually said "IT spending would resume 2-4 months AFTER companies believed their business was getting better." He has NOT changed his outlook.

Crapvision never recanted, what a bunch of crooks.

It's just like anything else Habits. Why do you think 80%+ brokers are quoted as bullish. Is it becuase they are dumb? No. It's becuase they think their job is on the line if clients sell and they either lose assets or don't do as much business. For cnbs to maintain their viewership they must do what they have always done. We know what that is.

I will never sell out NEVER!

I listened to Bloomberg today and they basically said the same thing in quotes above. Then after the market dropped, they stopped talking about Chambers.

No retraction there either.

Hey a lie repeated often enough becomes the truth, or maybe that is what AG thinks when he talks about deflation in the middle of the biggest US housing bubble in history.

brian4 might be right - if not tommorow, but within the next week. I expect AG or some FEED member to talk about deflation soon again to get bond yields down. But this time the bond market will only rally for a day or two and the stock market will drop.

Oyster - thanks for your input earlier today. I think the top was in mid-June too.

Archived