Independence Day

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, nobody is talking about high TRIN or PC ratio... They don't support bear case I guess..  :lol:

PC ratio jumped to 1.2 at one point, close at 0.93

TRIN closed at 2.05

Use it whatever you like it  :lol:  :lol:

Happy and safe 4th July Merkans

They do, its just that at this massive juncture they are chicken feed relatively compared to the other indicators I'm watching. :lol:

Forest for the trees.

Higher unemployment - bring it on! ?shrub's new mantra

Uh, I think this is political in nature and should be posted on Political Stool.

Nah. then I have to read too many freakin boards.

You crack me up! :lol:

Good to see you again last night.

EBAY printed another new high today. Any predictions on when it hits 120? This could be a good bet as people losing ("loosing" in netspeak :P ) their jobs start liquidating all the crap they bought that they didn't need to pay the rent and make those minimum payments on all those new credit cards that they just acquired. :)

afterwards he said it would portend more $ coming into stocks

jack@ss

nothing but bull spin..

If you ever watch him on Euro vision, he comes off a reasonably intelligent. Totally different. I was amazed when I saw him interviewed over there.

He seems to talk down to the USA audience. Kind of like when your grandmother talks to your kids and then talks to you. unreal.

Money does not come into stocks since there is a seller for every buyer. The correct statement would go something like this

"People will continue to bid up the price of stocks using the proceeds from their sale of bonds. They are doing so because they are speculating that the economy and earnings are recovering"

I would not choke on my barbecue this weekend based on anything Bob Pisani says.

Read more, watch less Crapvision.

Smashing time last night at NYCASS. Thannks Mousey. Made it back home by 4:00 this morning. Quite a wirlwind trip. Looking forward to next one. September?

I had a great time too!

Bearbones, "Read more, watch less Crapvision. "

You should put that in your "signature" :lol:

Yea, it was great! You are something else PDoody! All the way from Maryland and back.

Yes. The second week in September. Probably around the 8th when Doc is on his way back to Happy Acres from Canukistan.

I had a great time too!

Bearbones, "Read more, watch less Crapvision. "

You should put that in your "signature" :lol:

YEs, that was a great time and I'm very glad to have been able to make it.

Here's hoping the pictures taken under the Nascrap sign came out.

Also do not rule out addiitonal government spending programs to increase the budget deficit even higher than the $500 billion rate it is acheiving now.

I certainly don't rule that out -- in fact I anticipate it. But deficit spending isn't Al's bailiwick. Bush II has to work with Congress on that. All Al can do is help "finance" the debt by buying it with newly digitized cash. No one else in his right mind is going to buy U.S. notes with the dollar in an unofficially blessed dive and the U.S. economy tanking despite the currency drop.

Just another way of saying that no one in Washington gives a damn about deficit spending - perhaps thinking that the US is like Japan and could finance even higher deficits.

Archived