• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IG: Very true. Man they wear you down. Oh well ,no one said it would be easy.

It isn't going to be easy spending another damn week-end out on the ledge, that's for sure.

IG:  Very true.     Man they wear you down.   Oh well  ,no one said it would be easy.

It isn't going to be easy spending another damn week-end out on the ledge, that's for sure.

and at the true bottom of the bear it will be just as hard to buy as the retards will keep selling past the "normal point".

Guest bullseatshitndie
IG:  Very true.     Man they wear you down.   Oh well  ,no one said it would be easy.

No it's not.

Really, tornado season is starting in the midwest.

I do think after chopping around for ten days and having gone nowhere, the market is now primed for a big move soon. Oyster has strong resistence at 925 SPX and think it will hold. That bearish ascending wedge is about to confirm and when it does it will be huge.

BB says the market will make a higher high in May than April so we should not be surprised by up moves here early in the month. I am looking forward to a higher high myself. I think it will come down hard and fast after its done.

Good luck and fortune to all bears. IG

Archived