Bogle And Cramer Tell Crapvision Viewers To Get Out Of Stocks?

FauxCaster

I'm shocked within 30 minutes of each other, both Bogle and Cramer told Crapvision viewers to get out of stocks. Bogle said even if you've lost 70%, if you can't afford to lose anymore, get out now. Cramer said he's amazed at how many investors are still in the market, they should use these crazy bear market rallys and take some off the table. He said he sees another 98 style collaspe ahead for the Dow.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they have been following me and finally comprehend how stoolpid they are and in a brief moment of contact with what was left of the humanity they possesed when they were children, felt sorry...

Or they have converted all their wealth into gold and silver and just can't wait to score and buy all the idiots for micropennies on the dollar...

no one wants to have shit, er, egg on their face when the bottom drops out. time to cut and run, and maybe even appear prescient.

things like this and greenspan's latest articulations of 'concern' are extremely ominous signs. expect more of this, and for it to accelerate into the POR.

ABSOLUTELY this is a signal to go long. The last signal of Cramer's I remember was mid Oct 2002. He said the hedge funds would sell dow down to 6500 for sure, and it was still time to short. That was the bottom, and from there we rallied 1000 points. If he said today to sell short, we are about to have a massive rally. I've been feeling that anyway, too many bears around now.

If he said today to sell short, we are about to have a massive rally. I've been feeling that anyway, too many bears around now.

Yep. I am going to put real tight stops on all my shorts right now. Cramer is the best contrarian indicator going. He said oil was a screaming short $7 ago.

Can't ignore Cramer. To do so is stupid IMO.

Look. The guy turned bullish on gold at 379.

But in truth, his history is that he turns in the final phase and catches the last 3 or 4 weeks of a move. So there may be hope for us yet. Don't crapitulate until you see the whites of their eyes.

Sorry but the DogBoy has been extremely busy in his day job.

But I had to comment on this one.

I have a frien who regularly reads the Stool forums and he said a couple of days ago that a famous person who was going to appear on CrapVision dropped by the Stool site to add his 2 centavos.

Could this have been Senor Creemer prehaps ?

Had Doc perhaps won another convert ? Sort of like Paul on the road to Damascus ?

It does make a ole' Bear like myself pause and think... real Hard.

Archived