I Am "The Maestro"

. . . In addition to my home in Newport Beach, I maintain a 160 acre ranch in N. Cal, stocked with everything and completely self sufficient ...houses, barns, power (public utility and propane backup) , pubic water and potable wells with 5000 gal  holding tanks, my own year round creek, 16000 watt propane generator,  four 50 gal drums with Diesel and unleaded fuel and ... the small valley I'm a part of has lots of cattle, sheep, chickens, etc....   plenty of wildlife too.

Hadjin, will you adopt me? :huh:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW....covered all my puts at the close on friday for nice coin...Daboyz will use the short week to prop this pos ...no way they let this bleed into the biggest shopping holiday of the year....after this week, all bets off...will look to add shorts and puts into strength this week

P.S. COT reveals the commercials covered 5000 short contracts last week in the SPX

TRADE SAFE

Something about sunspots and tin-foil hats, as I seem to recall :lol:

no no...it was...choppers....big black harleys roaring down madison ave....no.....wall st ! THAT'S IT ! Wall Street!

NOW I remember.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was out repairing trail with the cat and doing firewood this aft. beeoootiful fall day....35 and sunny....perfect weather for doing firewood...or football :D

In 2 hrs we brought in 2 wks worth of heat...that always feels sooo good.

and a fun, healthy, 2 hrs it was, too.

gruff, i hear ya man....accum or distrib...who can tell ?

but it feels like stagnation to me.

people get de-sensitized to almost anything after a long enough period of stimulation.

and lord knows they've been repeatedly stimulated for months now....how much effect will the next week's worth of bullhorning have?

'course....sheep always surprise me...

:lol: :lol:

Purdy that is priceless the perfect follow up article-interesting isn't it!  Those who control the media-influence (brainwash) the Sheeple on a daily basis plus now we can add CSX to Halliburton & Carlyle as Companies whose success one could say is their links to to the past and present White House.  I wonder if Spitzer will pick up on Henry, Richard and Black all sitting on the board of the hedge fund??? we'll see-Trade Safe!

From same Guardian article:

If Carlyle - which, despite being only 15 years old, manages more than $14 billion in funds on behalf of investors such as George Soros and the Bin Laden family (who are estranged from their son Osama) - does take a stake in Hollinger, questions are bound to be asked over the links between the two firms, both of which have powerful links to the military.

George Soros? They gotta be kidding. Isn't he the guy who is devoting his entire life to defeating George Bush? A client of Carlyle? Gwan!

In addition to my home in Newport Beach, I maintain a 160 acre ranch in N. Cal, stocked with everything and completely self sufficient ...houses, barns, power (public utility and propane backup) , pubic water and potable wells with 5000 gal holding tanks, my own year round creek, 16000 watt propane generator, four 50 gal drums with Diesel and unleaded fuel and ... the small valley I'm a part of has lots of cattle, sheep, chickens, etc.... plenty of wildlife too.

I'm self sufficient with a shotgun, ammo and flint. Costs less too. :lol:

no no...it was...choppers....big black harleys roaring down madison ave....no.....wall st !  THAT'S IT !  Wall Street!

NOW I remember....   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah! That was the topic Dozer! Bigl Black Harleys roaring down Wall Street!

Guest Icky Twerp

no no...it was...choppers....big black harleys roaring down madison ave....no.....wall st ! ?THAT'S IT ! ?Wall Street!

NOW I remember.... ? :lol: ?:lol: ?:lol:

Yeah! That was the topic Dozer! Bigl Black Harleys roaring down Wall Street!

Are they the ones bringing the money? Big Black CHoppers?

I tho't they were supposed to be helicopters? :unsure:

Hospital struggles to contain superbug

By Jill Pengelley

November 24, 2003

PATIENTS carrying the superbug golden staph are taxing the resources of the Royal Adelaide Hospital.

Since the antibiotic-resistant bacteria invaded two operating theatres last year...

http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,405...255E421,00.html

I wonder if the buying frenzy among the "haves" today is another form of the "world's gonna end, so fuggit" feelings of 50's/60's, attributed then to the threat of nukes.

There are so many threats today...both specific and diffuse....maybe people are just sayin "fuggit". :unsure:

"My heart is open to the cosmos.

That shit is all opened up in the cosmos."

Flea, song intro in Red Hot Chili Peppers Off the Map DVD [MH review Jan. 16, 2003]

"... open eyes... there squatting next to me are two magnificent insects... skin burnished, glowing metallic, with hammered jewels inlaid... richly costumed, they looked at me sweetly... dear, radiant Venutian crickets... one has a pad in his lap and is holding out a gem-encrusted box with undulating trapezoidal glowing sections... questioning look... incredible... and next to him Mrs. Diamond Cricket softly slides into a lattice-work of vibrations... Dr. Ruby-emerald Cricket smiles... TIM WHERE ARE YOU NOW... "

Timothy Leary, Second DMT Experience, Minute 2

Archived