A Shell Game?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hot damn! Happy halloween! I been waiting for it. Thanks for the news Bearbones.

I want to park about one-third of an IRA account in the gold ETF. The other two legs of the three-legged stool will be energy (royalty trusts) and "other physical stuff" such as timber, potash, uranium, and rubber producers. Stuff that will be worth something regardless of what happens to paper currencies.

Ben Bernanke is my sponsor, mascot and fund manager. Go Ben! You da man!!

What the latest from Ben Bernanke? URL that is.

;)

To whom were you speaking to?

Well, I look back and I see that you use prophet. I've used livecharts, and it seems as though when there is a lot of activity, it suffers a data slowdown. I am curious about what other people use, and their experiences as far as reliability goes.

I did look at prophet, and it seems to have good stuff for the right price too.

Which one's you, Mouse?

Everyone seems to be tugging on a brew. Where are the SCREWDRIVERS?

TwoScrew's, since you said The BARE's name was taken in vain beaucoup X, HRFF was inspired to draw up the following list of incidence thereof:

Please fill in the blanx.

Tia!

By Mr TwoScrews:

By Doc:

By PhatBubble:

Please FURward all kind observations, compliments, etc. of HRFF to RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR SNOT!!!

Well, I look back and I see that you use prophet. I've used livecharts, and it seems as though when there is a lot of activity, it suffers a data slowdown. I am curious about what other people use, and their experiences as far as reliability goes.

I did look at prophet, and it seems to have good stuff for the right price too.

For intraday I use prophet.net silver level which I switched to recently. So far it has been an enormous improvement.

For end of day I use Metastock, get it from Doc's store, with a reuters data feed. Very extensive functionality.

Archived