Monthly Digger - February 2009

fridays move to new highs for gold was unconfirmed by xau/hui. it still could be a wave 4 of5 w/one more subwave to go. which leaves me uncomfortable. as an elliottician, i dont know how many times i have waited for a 5of 5 which never materialized. i am not going to give it much rope on my trading positions dharma

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hedge fund to offer shares priced in gold

"The aim of this new class is to allow investors to buy a class of shares denominated in gold, isolated from the fluctuating exchange rates of the pound, euro and dollar classes, but investing pari passu [on equal terms] with other currency class investors," Osmium said.

An investor who wants to buy gold-denominated shares will be able to subscribe in dollars, euros or pounds, the company added. "The investor's subscription amount will then be converted into a number of ounces of gold and denominated as such thereafter."

Again the comments here Nothing to lose: how Mugabe’s banker turned Z$1,000,000,000,000 into Z$1 are astute. Such as: Don't put away the zeros, you'll need them soon.

To counter an inflation rate that economists now estimate to be 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (five sextillion) per cent, Mr Gono has now struck 25 zeros from the plunging national currency since August 2006. One American dollar would now buy Z$2,500,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000 (2.5 octillion) had he not done so.

I got out of half my trading shares in Minefinders bought at 4.11 and got 4.66

What a lot of work for a piddling 13.38 % Lucky since we do not have capitaltax I only have to pay 35 euro cost

ageka, good job. i appreciate your work and updates.

7s gann chart is interesting to me, as the 8.6 yr cycle ends before august and i thought the 1033 high would not be penetrated until after that time. and as i interpret his square highs would be seen in the new year, and i have 10 as the year to take notice.

anyway right here, the battle lines are drawn, break roughly 900 and the correction is on, hold it and lets see whats left in the tank. my stops are now set. dharma

thanks dharma

yep it is decision time ; way up or correction time ( If we go up that would mean the cycle goes to 18 or 24 months

two distinct possibilities )

since in europe it is difficult to work with stops I am lightening up to buy back in a few months

Only selling trading shares and certainly no physical

I got a chart i was asked not to divulge from another poster which gives a gann decision on hui too ; nearly exact picture as seven's

Just sold all my Yamana trading shares for 9.83 in canada at 15.5% gain ( minefinders were us dollars )

So I got three more sales and then I will weather whatever correction may be coming . But it should be extremely lefttranslated and maybe very shallow . I lost 40% paperlosses thru last correction so I am loathe to repeat that experience

why bother with TRE when you can buy a company producing results now - MDN.TO?

mdn.to (mdnff) 0.53 - "...the Tulawaka Gold Mine in Tanzania produced a record 211,373 ounces of gold for the year ended December 31, 2008, an 18% increase over 2007...Total cash costs for the year averaged US$212...".

mto.v, tmm.v, mneaf, smc, goz.v, etc..."my oh my".

what steals. this is far from over, at least for some miners. i reserve the right to be wrong, haha...but i believe we have a bit more sideways to go before another (final) launch.

MDN.TO / MDNNF opinions?

http://www.mdn-mines.com

0.53 / $50m market cap

Why bother with TRE when you can get a micro-cap with mid-cap production.

"Tulawaka Gold Mine achieves record production of 211,373 ounces in 2008"

"Total cash costs for the year averaged US$212 to produce an ounce of gold, compared with US$271 in 2007."

"The Tulawaka project is a joint-venture between MDN (30%) and Pangea Goldfields Inc. (70%), a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Barrick Gold Corporation..."

"As of this date, MDN has nearly 20 million dollars in cash, no debt and expects to remain profitable in fiscal 2009."

Filled Buy 2000 MDNNF Limit 0.459 -- -- 10:02:45 02/04/09

Filled Buy 6500 MDNNF Limit 0.459 -- -- 10:02:44 02/04/09

(yes I am the lone wolf buyer for today on the pink sheets.....)

MDN.TO / MDNNF opinions?

http://www.mdn-mines.com

0.53 / $50m market cap

Why bother with TRE when you can get a micro-cap with big-cap production.

"Tulawaka Gold Mine achieves record production of 211,373 ounces in 2008"

"Total cash costs for the year averaged US$212 to produce an ounce of gold, compared with US$271 in 2007."

"The Tulawaka project is a joint-venture between MDN (30%) and Pangea Goldfields Inc. (70%), a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Barrick Gold Corporation..."

"As of this date, MDN has nearly 20 million dollars in cash, no debt and expects to remain profitable in fiscal 2009."

Filled Buy 2000 MDNNF Limit 0.459 -- -- 10:02:45 02/04/09

Filled Buy 6500 MDNNF Limit 0.459 -- -- 10:02:44 02/04/09

(yes I am the lone wolf buyer for today on the pink sheets.....)

i just joined you agent on a flyer for 2k shares. i am watching this for the 1st time so i like to have a small position for next time, their fundamentals seem really good , for their share price. thanks dharma

Archived