Daily Digger - Wednesday Jan. 11, '05

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My quote=traderfromhell,Jan 12 2005, 09:21 PM]

XAU:

The count remains unchanged from yesterday.

Bear do you do any Elliot work as it applies to time?

Trader--Elliott is strictly price, although, charts should have the right "look" time-wise. Here's a site that's pretty good on basic Elliott. Click the "my webpage" link somewhere in this post

I have no knowledge of time-studies.My Webpage

bearvest, what is your IT count here: we are in a 3 down of 5 of C to coplete the correction from ?

H--I see us in wave C of an ABC that started in December, 2003. "A" completed in May. "B" completed in November.

You'll note that the terminus of 3 is on the other side of that trendline. I think we're in subwave iv of 3, so busting through will be interesting.

If I'm right, we should see 89-90 for the end of 3.

Important levels are 92.59--the low thus far and 90.31--overlap with the blue "a" wave from last June. That overlap destroys any bullish count for the May/November rally.

I feel pretty confident with the count as MACD recently hit its most bearish levels--right where it should be at iii of 3.

Hope this helps.

post-1352-1105583364_thumb.png

No late night tonight.

I have to be in court tomorrow.

Here are the levels to watch:

97.81: Wave 4 overlaps 1. The count has to be re-drawn.

92.59: Wave 4's origin is overlapped. It's wave 5 time.

And that gap? It's just there to keep everyone tense. Gap fill or gap resistance?

post-1352-1105586629_thumb.png

...same stupid chart....same stupid grinch....excuse me for licking my greasy chops in public....but that which I see is of epic proportions....(see sad story of buck...)

Old Habits:....I'm sending you that rainbow....

trinharder:....CBJ...will stun and amaze (I'm long "D" warrants) (where the heck is Maxi?)...

faramir:....there is a foot on the spring....(I don't believe in U.F.O.'s)...relax,take a vacation....all currencies are fiat....just keep the oil boiling...

Bear: great work and persistence...

Charm: you da anchor...merci!

post-1744-1105587308_thumb.gif

post-1744-1105587346_thumb.jpg

Archived