B4 The Bell Moonday September 27

Hiding Bear

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Dream Cruise"...a tour of Caribbean devestation and looting.

Say, just how long have you been writing the cruise industry brochures anyway? :lol:

Didn't you used to write real estate ads with such alluring words as cute, charming, potential, view-view-view, and the ubiquitous needs a little TLC?

Say, just how long have you been writing the cruise industry brochures anyway? :lol:

Didn't you used to write real estate ads with such alluring words as cute, charming, potential, view-view-view, and the ubiquitous needs a little TLC?

LOL............Mrs Ned actually is the writer of most of that stuff. I will see if she can sneak that in :D

RCL closes down .81 at LOD

the 1118-1121 target is still there but todays drop puts it in jeapordy no doubt. Still straddled with Oct. puts and Nov. and Dec. calls. Planning on moving the puts out a month or two very soon.

I feel like a dear in headlights. I would imagine alot of realists feel the same way. I wish this stoolpid election was over already.

Thanks, Mars,

I forgot I already had two CandleGlance charts in my favorites, one for precious metal stocks, and one with djia, nas comp., vix, vxn, s&p500, nas100, us dollar, utility, gold bugs indx, and gold & silver indx. Makes a nice check of how the market is going.

I tried to post a link for the Big Charts site because I think their Market Diary is very useful with the advancing and declining issues and volume on four indexes. And at the top of their page is a bullhorn message, and a chart with three indexes, and price and ammout up or down on five indexes. Very useful.

I was unsuccessful posting the link, but you can go to the site by going to Big Charts, and on the bar with home, quotes, etc., click on markets, and the market summary will come up. See what you think, and if you're there, maybe post the link for others.

Thanks, again, Mars

B.S.

Thanks, Mars,

I forgot I already had two CandleGlance charts in my favorites, one for precious metal stocks, and one with djia, nas comp., vix, vxn, s&p500, nas100, us dollar, utility, gold bugs indx, and gold & silver indx. Makes a nice check of how the market is going.

I tried to post a link for the Big Charts site because I think their Market Diary is very useful with the advancing and declining issues and volume on four indexes. And at the top of their page is a bullhorn message, and a chart with three indexes, and price and ammout up or down on five indexes. Very useful.

I was unsuccessful posting the link, but you can go to the site by going to Big Charts, and on the bar with home, quotes, etc., click on markets, and the market summary will come up. See what you think, and if you're there, maybe post the link for others.

Thanks, again, Mars

B.S.

This is good but I need more graphics in my old age - that's why I like the candleglance stuff.

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/markets/

Archived