B4 the Bell Weak End Tread

Guest yobob1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Icky Twerp
Cnn is running an article...."More Bush Guard records released!"...the most blatant piece of Horeshit I have ever read...these NEW records show Shrub was praised as an outstanding man and Pilot who unlike others never used Pot or other drugs...what fiction, what spin...they stop at nothing-just believe in the Shrubmeister-Gag! ;)

What they released was a news article puff piece sent to the home-town newspaper (Houston Chronoicle?):

Among the papers released Friday was a press release, sent to Houston newspapers in 1970 by the Texas Air National Guard, lauding the young Bush as a straight arrow.

"George Bush is one member of the younger generation who doesn't get his kicks from pot or hashish or speed," the release said. "Oh, he gets high, all right, but not from narcotics."

Is it just me, or doesn't EVERYBODY realize that this is when he ADMITS he was tom-cattin' around? I'm thinkin' NO WONDER THEY DIDN"T WANT TO RELEASE THAT BEFORE.

Dad's note adds to Guard flap

The NY Times is running a story about Japanese regulators shutting down the 4 Private Banking branches of Citi Bank in Japan for a series of serious offences including fraud and theft and derivative manipulation, in the article they also report Shitty Bank is in deep doo in Europe for currency and Bond manipulation-have a read-to me this clearly indicates the derivative ponzi scheme is unraveling fast. ;)

brian4,

I left Citibank Private Bank 10 years ago, about time some regulatory body caught up with their BS. The culture deteriorated in the early 1990s with a focus on "product pushing" and the client be damned. Leaving there was the best business decision I ever made.

Archived